First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone know how to get this headlight set up? I’ve seen like two cars on Instagram but neither owner will share any info

Honda Civic 10th gen Custom headlight set up 388BD0D8-559B-42E5-A0CE-4BF67559072B
Sponsored

Augenauf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Lol @ the simping in the comments

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Doesn't look like anything commercial - you'll have to retrofit an existing set of headlamps to do that.

If you've never heard of retrofitting, it's just a way to say the headlight has been custom modified. This is a process that includes baking your headlights in an oven to open them up and make changes to the internals. Some people change the DRL board, low beam projector, housing color, add halos, etc. There are companies that specialize in that type of work.

I personally had my headlights professionally retrofitted for bixenon D2S projectors by a company out in Colorodo - Black Flame Customs. They do good work and even asked if I wanted to do anything different with the DRL, so I'm sure they could hook you up with some hot pink heart halos too lol whatever floats your boat 😅

19CivicSportNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sport
What @arpypat said. I recommend joining headlight groups on FB (Headlight Junkies, Global Headlight Community, Aftermarket Headlight Community) and ask around. There are plenty of shops that add halos to projectors.

Personally, I had the stock projectors swapped out for RX350s on my car by Lightwerkz. Though, if I had the budget, I would have added switchback DRLs (I wish I knew about the shop arpypat mentioned).

On the plus side, there is a Black Series (stock Civic projectors) to G5 bracket that allows you to bolt up any G5-based projector (i.e. G5-BRT, Morimoto MLED, and Morimoto D2S 5.0).

https://lightwerkz.net/collections/honda-1/products/black-series-to-g5-brackets-civic-altima-maxima
Sponsored