1.5T Custom Hatchback Exhaust

Jamroxorz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After lots of consideration, I decided to just have a custom exhaust made instead of ordering anything and paying a lot to Ontario.

It’s 2.5” stainless pipe from the front pipe to the rear where I have a resonator and a Y pipe with the 2 4” slanted tips.

I’ve never driven a car with a louder exhaust before so to me it seems quite loud, even though the muffler shop expressed how quiet these engines seem. Definitely need to get used to it. I don’t have much to compare to, but the drone while present doesn’t seem to be crazy, and when I turn up my music to regular listening volume I barely hear it.

Short video of some revs

Honda Civic 10th gen Custom Hatchback Exhaust B5D72C1B-83C6-4990-A5D3-A50984849362
Sponsored

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did they just weld some pipes together or did they crush bend it?

OP
OP
Jamroxorz

Jamroxorz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did they just weld some pipes together or did they crush bend it?
Asked the shop to do mendral bends, guy said the minor angles they have to do won’t effect flow with crush. Whether it’s true or he’s lazy? I don’t know, but he felt sincere and took me through the whole process and the pipes didn’t look stupid deformed like some pics I’ve seen.

OceansX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
After lots of consideration, I decided to just have a custom exhaust made instead of ordering anything and paying a lot to Ontario.

It’s 2.5” stainless pipe from the front pipe to the rear where I have a resonator and a Y pipe with the 2 4” slanted tips.

I’ve never driven a car with a louder exhaust before so to me it seems quite loud, even though the muffler shop expressed how quiet these engines seem. Definitely need to get used to it. I don’t have much to compare to, but the drone while present doesn’t seem to be crazy, and when I turn up my music to regular listening volume I barely hear it.

Short video of some revs

B5D72C1B-83C6-4990-A5D3-A50984849362.jpeg
Where did you get this done at? Trying to avoid duty fees as well
Sponsored