Custom fog light mods

Brandons2697

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
I got a quote on the foglights for $110 a pair from the person on the Facebook link.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EX-T
Country flag
I got a quote on the foglights for $110 a pair from the person on the Facebook link.
That's a great price.

Any idea how these wire up? I'm guessing the white is part of the DRL and amber shows up during the turn signal. So do you have to splice into those systems? Any thoughts?

Brandons2697

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
That's a great price.

Any idea how these wire up? I'm guessing the white is part of the DRL and amber shows up during the turn signal. So do you have to splice into those systems? Any thoughts?
The gentlemen said there's a switch and you can manually change it from LED to Amber. But if you know what you're doing, you could technically wire the amber lights to the then signal. Me personally I would just splice into my DRL's and have the LED stripes on.

Hepnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe Manual
Can someone buy these and try them out for me? I really want them but I don't want to throw that money down if it won't fit nicely. :p

Pearl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CivicT
It's a little Mustang'ish but I think the 'Vic can get away with it since it's a different location. I like it.

OP
OP
skstyle

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

My2016Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX w/Sensing - Modern Steel Metallic / Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't think it will work for models with adaptive cruise control. There might be a sensor there. Reminds me of Mustang front lights though :D
Definitely won't work for anyone who has "Honda Sensing", that is where one of the main sensors is.

The other posted a few posts below the original is also not made to work with Honda Sensing. Both look very interesting though.

Last edited:

HumbleSage

The Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2, 2008 Civic SI's. 1 Ralleye Red (Stock). 1 Fiji Blue Pearl (Modified). 1 2017 Civic Type-R (Stock)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So funny when another light style looks better on the Civic then it does the original car it was designed for, in this case, the Mustang. :spaz:

jwgerm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Country flag
Possible to install if you don't already have fog lights in front?