Custom fog light mods

sampark81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 EX
Country flag
I just got the mustang style 3 bar for mine and I'm wondering if anyone knows if the installation is the same as the bezel ones? I haven't messed with it yet and I'm trying to find a guide/video on it but can't find one anywhere. If anyone can help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated!
Honda Civic 10th gen Custom fog light mods {filename}

If you can actually get these to fit without there being a big gap in the front, let me know how. I bought these a couple months back and ended up putting the OEM fogs back on cause these didn't fit.
The Ebay seller was near my area so i contacted them and pick them up. It doesnt take long to remove the front bumper but installing these were the problem. they are actually a bit smaller then the oem fog lights so i took like 2 hours trying to fit it and i got it to fit in by force. id recommend to try to t the bottom clips in first and then screw on the bottom two screws and then work on the clips. I personally just spliced the power wires to the headlights because if you connect it to the battery it just stays on while the car is off. hope that helps!

iTzLanders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
On the touring if we were to buy that how would the Honda Sensing work on that?

eduranjr

First Name
rtet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tgt
Hello! quick question, the coupe and sedan fog light bezel (plastic cover) are the same?
Thx!

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Zhekka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Finally found time to put the lights on, unfortunately I ran out of time that day to do the wiring and had to just put it back in the car and zip tie the wires in place for now. I also extended the wires a bit since the turn signal (yellow) wires were a bit too short to reach. I couldn't tell where the DRL wires went either which was a pain. Which raises my question, what's the best way to get to the DRL wires or find them? Looking under the hood I can't seem to find a good way to get to it and find where the wires that connect to it are.

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
I've tried searching here but couldn't find a specific answer. Will any on these housings fit a sport hatchback?

OP
OP
skstyle

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've tried searching here but couldn't find a specific answer. Will any on these housings fit a sport hatchback?
really??

take a look at the size of the hatchback vent housings and look again at the size of the sedan vent housings....

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
really??

take a look at the size of the hatchback vent housings and look again at the size of the sedan vent housings....
I could not find specific dimensions. Do they look the same size? Yes. By your answer I'm assuming they are.
thanks

OP
OP
skstyle

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag