Custom fog light mods

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
- Why in the hell would I want my car to drive itself? I bought it so I can drive it. If I want a driver-less car, I'll go buy one of Google's cars in California or buy a Tesla and kill myself by slamming into a transport.
- Whenever I turn right, I never rely on the side camera. I always check my blind spots.
- When I back up, I still turn and look behind me to make sure i don't hit anything. I only look at the camera to make sure I'm not going above lines and/or going on different grades of ground.
- I don't use CarPlay or Android Auto. They're buggy and until they make it wireless I don't see the point.
- I brake and accelerate with something called my feet. You know, the things you were born with that let you walk. I don't let ACC control my car because it is still in its infancy.

Sensing has MAYBE saved me twice. If that. In those two times, I still got to the brake much faster than the sensing did. Any other time, sensing didn't work for whatever technical reason. I have over 20,000 km on my car in less than 6 months, so I think that's enough time to get to know how my car functions and what I like or dislike about it.

Now, if you 100% rely on the tech in your car, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to say that you are a complete idiot, and you should not be driving on the road. So yeah, I think I would rather have these pretty lights. But thanks for your useless post.
Lol couldn't have said it better myself :beer:
Sponsored

Brandons2697

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Has anyone found these fog lights any cheaper yet? Had to hold off buying them cause the seller was on vacation

OP
OP
skstyle

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
another one
Honda Civic 10th gen Custom fog light mods image

OP
OP
skstyle

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
found a pic with them on
Honda Civic 10th gen Custom fog light mods image

Zx1truth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 300ZX, 2010 Camaro SS2, 2013 Chevy Equinox, 2016 Civic EX
Well I think I'm going to change my mind. I liked the foglights with the "mustang like" 3 bars for running lights and turn signal EXCEPT I don't like the opaque white plastic lens!!! I would like it if it was a clear led lens. The opaque white lens looks OK with a white paint job ....but not with my metallic gun metal gray.
So now I think I will go with these lights because they closely match the leds in the headlights.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-New-Whit...ash=item1c704dfcc9:g:C6cAAOSwmfhX4SrK&vxp=mtr
Honda Civic 10th gen Custom fog light mods s-l1600 (5)

wingnut171

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Well I think I'm going to change my mind. I liked the foglights with the "mustang like" 3 bars for running lights and turn signal EXCEPT I don't like the opaque white plastic lens!!! I would like it if it was a clear led lens. The opaque white lens looks OK with a white paint job ....but not with my metallic gun metal gray.
So now I think I will go with these lights because they closely match the leds in the headlights.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-New-Whit...ash=item1c704dfcc9:g:C6cAAOSwmfhX4SrK&vxp=mtr
Honda Civic 10th gen Custom fog light mods {filename}

I'm getting these along with White Angel Eyes around fogs from IJDMTOY. I'm wiring both to DRL.

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/High-Power-Projector-Fog-Lamps-with-LED-Halo-Rings-p/60-076a.htm

Zhekka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
I just got the mustang style 3 bar for mine and I'm wondering if anyone knows if the installation is the same as the bezel ones? I haven't messed with it yet and I'm trying to find a guide/video on it but can't find one anywhere. If anyone can help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Brandons2697

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
I just got the mustang style 3 bar for mine and I'm wondering if anyone knows if the installation is the same as the bezel ones? I haven't messed with it yet and I'm trying to find a guide/video on it but can't find one anywhere. If anyone can help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated!

If you can actually get these to fit without there being a big gap in the front, let me know how. I bought these a couple months back and ended up putting the OEM fogs back on cause these didn't fit.