Custom fog light mods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EX-T
Country flag
I plan on buying them as soon as I get an email back
You got them ordered? If so, ETA on arrival? Looking forward to your sweet ride. If you think they are worth it (quality wise and such) I might pick them up and see about getting the white/amber rigged with the DRL and turn signals.

JudgeCrater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, Ridgeline, Accord
Country flag
Saw these...found them quite unique

I get this when I try a Coupe:

"This part is not compatible with 2016 Honda Civic Touring Coupe 2-Door 1.5L 1497CC l4 GAS DOHC Turbocharged."

OP
OP
skstyle

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@JudgeCrater although you modified my quote...i've already mentioned this will not work with models equipped with Honda Sensing because of the sensor on the foglight housing

the Touring is equipped with Honda Sensing so it will not work

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm wishing more and more that I would have opted for a EX or EX-T without sensing. I find the sensing to be a bit of an annoyance now on my Touring and now I have to miss out on these. Hopefully they make another option for those with sensing, maybe a work around for the sensor.

Lufelham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 2010, Coming soon 2016 Civic
Country flag
These look nice! Hope they open their market to eBay. They also have OEM style LED headlamps that are plug and play for non touring owners looks like.
can you post the link top the led headlaps that look like the LED OEM ones? please!

OP
OP
skstyle

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

kyle_agronick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sensing
Country flag
I'm wishing more and more that I would have opted for a EX or EX-T without sensing. I find the sensing to be a bit of an annoyance now on my Touring and now I have to miss out on these. Hopefully they make another option for those with sensing, maybe a work around for the sensor.
lol

You rather your car not drive itself, not prevent accidents, not show you the side of your car on your infotainment when you turn on your blinker, and not brake or accelerate with the car in front of you so you can have some pretty lights. To each his own I guess.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EX-T
Country flag
lol

You rather your car not drive itself, not prevent accidents, not show you the side of your car on your infotainment when you turn on your blinker, and not brake or accelerate with the car in front of you so you can have some pretty lights. To each his own I guess.
I got an EX-T, there is a camera on the side mirror that shows up when you turn on the blinker. The sensing might be slick, but not for me. Would be nice on long car trips, but I drive mostly city so sensing wouldn't help much.

And yay pretty lights.

OP
OP
skstyle

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
saw this picture today while browsing around
Honda Civic 10th gen Custom fog light mods 14334834_213326995753558_2664002449446010880_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM0ODg5NjQwMzYxOTY5NDgxMw%3D%3D

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
lol

- Why in the hell would I want my car to drive itself? I bought it so I can drive it. If I want a driver-less car, I'll go buy one of Google's cars in California or buy a Tesla and kill myself by slamming into a transport.
- Whenever I turn right, I never rely on the side camera. I always check my blind spots.
- When I back up, I still turn and look behind me to make sure i don't hit anything. I only look at the camera to make sure I'm not going above lines and/or going on different grades of ground.
- I don't use CarPlay or Android Auto. They're buggy and until they make it wireless I don't see the point.
- I brake and accelerate with something called my feet. You know, the things you were born with that let you walk. I don't let ACC control my car because it is still in its infancy.

Sensing has MAYBE saved me twice. If that. In those two times, I still got to the brake much faster than the sensing did. Any other time, sensing didn't work for whatever technical reason. I have over 20,000 km on my car in less than 6 months, so I think that's enough time to get to know how my car functions and what I like or dislike about it.

Now, if you 100% rely on the tech in your car, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to say that you are a complete idiot, and you should not be driving on the road. So yeah, I think I would rather have these pretty lights. But thanks for your useless post.