Custom exhaust setups post here!

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
I think it looks and sounds great. Sounds even deeper than my simple muffler delete. I'm guessing it's the two long tips. Nice :thumbsup:

I'd love to have something like that but my car already sounds faster than it is already lol... Maybe one day if I get it tuned.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
I think it looks and sounds great. Sounds even deeper than my simple muffler delete. I'm guessing it's the two long tips. Nice :thumbsup:

I'd love to have something like that but my car already sounds faster than it is already lol... Maybe one day if I get it tuned.
Thanks man! I've seen you on here for awhile now. Do you not have a Ktuner yet?

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Thanks man! I've seen you on here for awhile now. Do you not have a Ktuner yet?
Haha nah not yet. I know that once I get ktuner, I'm going to want a bunch of other things so I'm holding off as long as I can. Not sure I can afford to head down that path lol

OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Haha nah not yet. I know that once I get ktuner, I'm going to want a bunch of other things so I'm holding off as long as I can. Not sure I can afford to head down that path lol
Yeah my wife is going to kill me once I order wheels lol

MrCivicHatch12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
The painted tips look really cool, I never thought to do that. I re-used the stock tips I wonder if they'll look ok painted black like the rest of my exhaust..

2.5" mandrel bent exhaust with vibrant 2.5" ultra quiet resonator and magnaflow 2.5" oval muffler

Photo Feb 21, 10 05 39 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 21, 10 05 44 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 21, 6 41 51 PM.jpg
Is the Vibrant resonator supposed to be a little louder than our oem resonator? or is quieter?

Reactions: Myx

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I used to do the same with other cars,but always used borla xr-1 mufflers. Nice work. I miss the days of fabricating exhausts.

OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
So I do side work at my step dad's huge garage in Charlestown WV but my mom is recovering from cancer so I'm not doing anything out of the shop atm

CIVICUK

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport hatch 1.5 turbo manual.
Country flag
i am thinking of going custom on my exhaust setup and i am thinking of keeping my stock mid section and then attaching either this Greddy sp back box to it or going for a vibrant back box with similar tips to the Greddy!

has anyone done this at all? i have attached some photos to show but i am looking for a cheap way to fit them together as i got quoted £150 at my exhaust shop :( i have ordered some polylock flexi stainless piping and some flange adaptors just so i can gauge fitment.

Honda Civic 10th gen Custom exhaust setups post here! 20210329_172139

Honda Civic 10th gen Custom exhaust setups post here! 20210329_172412

Honda Civic 10th gen Custom exhaust setups post here! 20210329_172325

Honda Civic 10th gen Custom exhaust setups post here! 20210329_172226

_HatchED_

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag
i am thinking of going custom on my exhaust setup and i am thinking of keeping my stock mid section and then attaching either this Greddy sp back box to it or going for a vibrant back box with similar tips to the Greddy!

has anyone done this at all? i have attached some photos to show but i am looking for a cheap way to fit them together as i got quoted £150 at my exhaust shop :( i have ordered some polylock flexi stainless piping and some flange adaptors just so i can gauge fitment.

20210329_172139.jpg

20210329_172412.jpg

20210329_172325.jpg

20210329_172226.jpg
I've done something similar to this to kind of have the best of both worlds.

CIVICUK

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport hatch 1.5 turbo manual.
Country flag
I've done something similar to this to kind of have the best of both worlds.

Dude that looks awesome! How is the sound? Im currently running a greddy but 3inch piping is too much so thought i could use this muffler with stock mid section but i want an easy swap like you so i can put oem muffler back on if ever sell it. With those V-clamps do you have to weld the insert pieces to each pipe ?

_HatchED_

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag
Dude that looks awesome! How is the sound? Im currently running a greddy but 3inch piping is too much so thought i could use this muffler with stock mid section but i want an easy swap like you so i can put oem muffler back on if ever sell it. With those V-clamps do you have to weld the insert pieces to each pipe ?
Sounds really good to me. With the stock R muffler on it's very civil with no drone. With the aftermarket muffler on it's very deep with no rasp at all. In my opinion having that extra small resonator from the stock R mid pipe really keeps it sounding good. There's alil bit of drone but nothing turning up the radio a couple notches won't cure. And yes I purchased 2 sets of v-band clamps to have welded on.
Sponsored