Custom exhaust setups post here!

CIVICUK

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport hatch 1.5 turbo manual.
Country flag
*** edit **

so a buddy of mine had been eyeing up my Greddy sp for a while and decided to sell it on, however... i have been eyeing up flowmasters super 50 delta mufflers and really like the design and sound and luckily before i sold my Greddy i had managed to measure the size of everything and take note on where the hangers are welded on as i can use this as a gauge for when my exhaust shop weld it up for me! i will be ordering the muffler soon and will post photos through the process. sadly i have no access to a welder and not sure if theres other ways to hang a muffler without welding on bar.

Honda Civic 10th gen Custom exhaust setups post here! flo-9425502_xl
Sponsored

10civics

First Name
bo peep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Here's another view. I hacked off one muffler and the chrome HDMI port and slid over a foot long piece of 3",. So now it dumps out at the Y , partially flows out the other muffler, and appears to be a 3" exhaust. If I want it quiet I just use a cap I made and block it off at the Y then it all flows out the muffler. No loss in boost or performance. Cost; about $10

Honda Civic 10th gen Custom exhaust setups post here! FB_IMG_1617400280723

CIVICUK

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport hatch 1.5 turbo manual.
Country flag
*** edit **

so a buddy of mine had been eyeing up my Greddy sp for a while and decided to sell it on, however... i have been eyeing up flowmasters super 50 delta mufflers and really like the design and sound and luckily before i sold my Greddy i had managed to measure the size of everything and take note on where the hangers are welded on as i can use this as a gauge for when my exhaust shop weld it up for me! i will be ordering the muffler soon and will post photos through the process. sadly i have no access to a welder and not sure if theres other ways to hang a muffler without welding on bar.

flo-9425502_xl.jpg
** EDIT ** ordered the 40 series delta flow version with 1 in 2 out as 2.25" so will take photos when arrived :D :D it will be being v-band fitted to the oem mid section as stated earlier and i will have 4" jap cut tips fitted to it to finish it off. i will keep updating as things happen!

Honda Civic 10th gen Custom exhaust setups post here! 40seriesdfcutawayweb1946
Sponsored