Custom exhaust installed! Videos and more pics soon

mechatune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.slow
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@tcaudo While I applaud you for trying and being the guinea pig, it just doesn't look right under the bumper like that. In the future, I think companies will be making down facing exhausts or cut-out kits for the rear bumper.

Last edited:
OP
OP
tcaudo

tcaudo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-t
@tcaudo While I applaud you for trying and being the guinea pig, it just doesn't look right under the bumper like that. In the future, I think companies will be making down firing exhausts or cut-out kits for the rear bumper.
That's your opinion dude. I think it looks great and far better than some fart can sticking out one side of the bumper but proceed. You're entitled to your opinion. I disagree wholeheartedly

Mllcb42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
I think it looks great and far better than some fart can sticking out one side of the bumper but proceed
I certainly agree it looks better than that, but it just doesn't flow with the car. Looks like a bunch of pipes dangling below the car. Sadly, the rear bumper design of the civic doesn't leave much room to cohesively integrate visible exhaust tips.

But if you like it, it's your car and your money, so enjoy.

OP
OP
tcaudo

tcaudo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-t
I certainly agree it looks better than that, but it just doesn't flow with the car. Looks like a bunch of pipes dangling below the car. Sadly, the rear bumper design of the civic doesn't leave much room to cohesively integrate visible exhaust tips.

But if you like it, it's your car and your money, so enjoy.
Many cars dont have slots for exhausts. I guess i see it differently. Some pipes hanging below the bumper? Thats what an exhaust is. In my opinion it really is an improvement

firemist32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring, 2014 RAM Eco-diesel
Many cars dont have slots for exhausts. I guess i see it differently. Some pipes hanging below the bumper? Thats what an exhaust is. In my opinion it really is an improvement
I kind of like it. I think my preference would be to shove the dual pipes into the black cut outs with the red reflectors (and remove those cause they are pointless) and run it out the back bumper Lexus F sport style

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good tcaudo! Only opinion that matters if yours! :D I bet it sounds amazing and free'd up a few ponies!

camhabib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Porsche 911, 2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Not my cup of tea but to each their own.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
not a fan of it either

if i did a exhaust on my car i would still keep the tips hidden behind the bumper. much cleaner look

ES EF ED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L , 2011 CTS-V
Country flag
Not a fan of it either , it doesn't flow well with the back at all / looks out of place and .like someone mentioned it would look better if there was a cutout of some sort the in the black insert / valance .