Currently playing on your Netflix?

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
Been on a documentary binge most recently. Dirty Money, Rotten, The Social Dilemma, unnatural selection, etc. The first two are pretty eye opening on how screwed up the world is.

If you're into true crime stuff: Making A Murderer was pretty good.

I dunno why people were so hyped about Tiger King, it was just meh. MAM was better imo.

Finished Queen's Gambit which i'd recommend.

SpenAfon

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How I met your mother is easily one of the best shows in the world, but they took it off of Netflix. It's on Hulu tho.

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How I met your mother is easily one of the best shows in the world, but they took it off of Netflix. It's on Hulu tho.
say what?... ?
im watching it right now on netflix...i'm at season 8 i'm almost done. it's legen...wait for it...dary!
Also i loved the office US.
Honda Civic 10th gen Currently playing on your Netflix? 1606928299030

Last edited:

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
say what?... ?
im watching it right now on netflix...i'm at season 8 i'm almost done. it's legen...wait for it...dary!
Also i loved the office US.
1606928299030.png
Other regions get waay more than we do in the US. I'm pretty sure you could (maybe still can) watch spongebob on Netflix at some point or another in Europe. I can't exactly remember but it was one of my childhood shows that definitely was not available on Netflix in US!

OP
OP
HomieGohan

HomieGohan

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R | 1999 Civic Hatch NDF Style
Country flag
Legit just started Mandalorian.
Co-worker really explained it well and told me he likes it better than the movies and I am already hooked. Glad I started it

baska

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EX-T
Country flag
Legit just started Mandalorian.
Co-worker really explained it well and told me he likes it better than the movies and I am already hooked. Glad I started it
Though I'm not a big fan of this genre, I also was hooked and looked forward to watching the next episods of Mandalorian.

Oelandsir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx5
I had high hopes for "Oppenheimer," and I must say, I really enjoyed watching it. The way it delves into the complex history of J. Robert Oppenheimer and the development of the atomic bomb is both thought-provoking and visually stunning. If you haven't seen it yet, it's a must-watch. Plus, with my Firestick https://www.firestickhow.com/private-internet-access-on-firestick.html, I had the convenience of streaming it at home for the second time.
Sponsored

Last edited: