HomieGohan

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R | 1999 Civic Hatch NDF Style
Country flag
Lets discuss some good shows and movies. What are some shows or movies you recommend from Netflix?
Sponsored

wintercast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 2009, Si Coupe 2019
Country flag
I introduced my BF to the Sherlock (cumberbatch) series. Otherwise i admit i have been deep in Disney + The imagineers documentary is great. Do you have any recommendations?

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm in the same boat @wintercast is in, going hard with the Disney+, but not so much on the discovering new movies/series, but more rediscovering disney channel original movies I grew up watching. I will say, whether or not you're a Star Wars fan, The Mandalorian is really good, though, not to say that I'm not watching stuff I haven't watched before. Read that someone equated it to a spaghetti western set in space, and that's pretty spot on

wintercast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm in the same boat @wintercast is in, going hard with the Disney+, but not so much on the discovering new movies/series, but more rediscovering disney channel original movies I grew up watching. I will say, whether or not you're a Star Wars fan, The Mandalorian is really good, though, not to say that I'm not watching stuff I haven't watched before. Read that someone equated it to a spaghetti western set in space, and that's pretty spot on
Good one about mandalorian. I enjoy it, but I'm not rabid for it. If anything I feel like not a lot happens. But it is getting better.

I have also been revisiting old Disney favorites. I watched the hunchback of Notre Dame. Amazing the sexual stuff put in the movie with frolo lusting after Esmeralda.

Darkwing duck did NOT age well.

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wu Tang American saga and Castle Rock on Hulu

Nailed it! , Dexter (better late than never lol), I Think You Should Leave (some twisted funny sketch comedy) on Netflix

Succession, Watchmen, Silicon Valley, John Oliver on HBO

The Boys on Amazon

This is what I'm currently on or just getting caught up on

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Atypical

Schitt's Creek

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The punisher series. I have watched season 1 more times then I care to admit. Currently rewatching season 2.

wintercast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The punisher series. I have watched season 1 more times then I care to admit. Currently rewatching season 2.
I did not start season 2.. sorta forgot about the series.. I have been deep in disney plus (just finished crying to "Togo") and of course the Witcher.

Deleted member 31314

I recommend The Witcher for a series and the check out the Irishman for a great movie.

wintercast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Well my brother told me it was great so I just included it. That's my next watch after last 2 Witcher episodes
Cool - i finished witcher - the one episode was just strange.. and short... i dont know what to say.. it really is a show for the fans. My BF never got into the games/books - i played witcher 3 and perhaps halfway through the last wish. So i was busy explaining things as best i could, but seriously - i think the show would just lose anyone that has no clue about it.