Curious to know what your favourite beer is ;)

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
BlueMoon ? for my boyfriend and light sky by blue moon for me. Sometimes we drink Florida cracker IPA but it’s hard to get your hands on. Unless you go to a Total Wine & More store. But I’ve mostly been drinking regular Blue Moon. I’m back and forth lol. Also like fireball shots, jack and coke, and Blue Chair Rum especially the banana cream and key lime.
Sponsored

Last edited:

CW_CTR

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2009 RDX, 2007 Accord
Country flag
There's no way that I could possibly pick just one. Dogfish 60 minute is always a go to for something that isn't crazy, but endlessly enjoyable. I usually move to stouts and porters around October thru March, and jump around for the rest of the year. Founder's Breakfast Stout is a staple for me, and I'm sucker for a good Oktoberfest.

This is a subject that I could exhaust people with, there's so many different cases and motivations for a beer choice.

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Made right here in my hometown so I'm kinda biased...190 years strong baby! :beer:
images.jpg
That’s my neighbors drink of choice. I drink it to lol. His wife always offers it to me and I’m always telling her no, I don’t need to
be drinking your husbands beer. He’ll probably won’t like that lol

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m not really a beer guy but I do tend to keep a couple cans of Guinness in the fridge for when I want a beer (fishing or yard work). If I’m at a bar that has a bunch of craft beers... I’ll get one of those samplers to try anything/everything and enjoy the experience... but most of the stuff in the stores I think is just ok at best and not worth drinking much of.

I’m usually a liquor guy and will drink most anything brown and generally will at least like it if not love it.

When I was stationed out at Bangor there was this place in Silverdale, WA called Silver City that has some good stuff. There was a wheat and a stout that were tasty. A few pints of that fat scotch ale at near 10% made for some fuzzy afternoons.

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When I was stationed out at Bangor there was this place in Silverdale, WA called Silver City that has some good stuff. There was a wheat and a stout that were tasty. A few pints of that fat scotch ale at near 10% made for some fuzzy afternoons.
Brought back some memories with that one. Silver City was really good. I liked their amber and the wheat beer you mentioned.

The Toad House in East Bremerton was also a cool spot, had more than 100 different beers to try, and, if you were so willing, they gave you a check off card and gave you random stuff after [x] beers along the way. Good food, too. Heard that place closed down a few years after I left the PNW

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Bier is either too expensive or too bad in the US, or both. I hate paying much for beer. Beer is not champagne.
And it's a waste of glass or aluminum because it's usually sold in too small containers and packages. If it costs much more than 10€ or $12 for a box of 20 x 0.5 L of top quality real beer, it's overpriced.
https://getraenke-news.de/bierpreise-im-freien-fall/

Last edited:

Yourscout

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback Sport Touring, Honda Del Sol
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Blue moon for sure

Deleted member 40377

My favorite is either Bissell Brothers Swish or Treehouse Brewery Julius. Double IPA Hazy goodness...

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.0L Turbo, CVT, Elegance trim
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
normal beer (5.2%) Maes
Honda Civic 10th gen Curious to know what your favourite beer is ;) maes-pils-52-14l

special beer (8.2%) definitely Duvel
Honda Civic 10th gen Curious to know what your favourite beer is ;) duvelscore_0

but hey I am from Belgium, we got options :)