CupHolderHero cupholder inserts - looking for fitment photos of door insert / doesn't fit coupe

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
CupHolderHero started selling a coupe kit, so I picked one up. I noticed that the kit was given in two parts:

A master kit with all of the common pieces like the front cupholders and center console

A coupe kit with the rear coupe-specific cupholders.

Unfortunately the lower front door inserts were part of the master kit, and they clearly don't fit the coupe correctly.

I suspect they simply reused the inserts from the sedan/hatch assuming it would be universal.

Does anyone with a sedan or hatch have this kit and can put up a photo of how the lower door insert fits and looks?

These photos are from after I aligned the insert as CupHolderHero instructed me.

Honda Civic 10th gen CupHolderHero cupholder inserts - looking for fitment photos of door insert / doesn't fit coupe IMG_20201021_075107
Honda Civic 10th gen CupHolderHero cupholder inserts - looking for fitment photos of door insert / doesn't fit coupe IMG_20201021_075135
Honda Civic 10th gen CupHolderHero cupholder inserts - looking for fitment photos of door insert / doesn't fit coupe IMG_20201021_075216