Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think it is recommended to get his upgraded CMC. I plan to when I am able to place my order. idk about the CDV delete
Don't do a cdv delete lol it's not needed. Just get Eman's CMC
Sponsored

jakabony

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think it is recommended to get his upgraded CMC. I plan to when I am able to place my order. idk about the CDV delete
I spoke to the mechanic who put my CTR retrofit in. He’s got tons of experience on the 10th gen platform. He did not think the upgraded CMC was necessary. I’m 1000 miles in with no issues at all.

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
Does anybody know where the hell Eman is?! I contacted him for the first time during the week of July 4th about buying his retrofit clutch. I still have not heard back from him...... I tried him on FB twice and once on here. I am getting antsy.

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anybody know where the hell Eman is?! I contacted him for the first time during the week of July 4th about buying his retrofit clutch. I still have not heard back from him...... I tried him on FB twice and once on here. I am getting antsy.
I think people have said he’s backed up with orders. I haven’t talked to him and I don’t know him personally but I believe he still runs his auto shop daily and has his own projects for himself. There’s probably tons of people asking for his kit but I also believe he does it all on his own spare time.

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
I think people have said he’s backed up with orders. I haven’t talked to him and I don’t know him personally but I believe he still runs his auto shop daily and has his own projects for himself. There’s probably tons of people asking for his kit but I also believe he does it all on his own spare time.
Looks like I will be waiting a lot longer than month or so. Wish I would have started this process a long time ago....

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
if your your gonna open your trans put a aftermarket clutch in

calyman24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EXT Sedan Manual
Country flag
No worries. From what I hear, Action Clutch has somewhat of a bad reputation. That's why I suggest either go with the CTR retrofit or wait for ACT's offerings.
I personally have had the CTR retrofit in my Si running FBO with TSP Stage 2 for over 10K miles and have had zero issues or complaints with it.
How much is the CTR retro clutch setup. I’ve been hearing nothing but good things

Chuckstadt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2009 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
No worries. From what I hear, Action Clutch has somewhat of a bad reputation. That's why I suggest either go with the CTR retrofit or wait for ACT's offerings.
I personally have had the CTR retrofit in my Si running FBO with TSP Stage 2 for over 10K miles and have had zero issues or complaints with it.
Did you also use emans cmc? I’m looking to buy one of his clutches but am hesitant because of the unavailability with that part.