First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
Now my interest is peaked:

While looking and finding the end links found the different rear bar for the Accord Sport with 19”s. It’s last 3 are A03, same as the typeR bar... The upgraded sport bar is A13 and is said to be larger going to look more into this now...
Sponsored

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Going off of his picture I took the part number and searched and came up with this: 52320-TLB-A0 Came back on HPN for 14 a piece so looks to be them. I haven’t even upgraded my rear bar yet and am considering picking these up as I have some track time coming up...

What do you all think, heading to bed now but will look tomorrow if no replies: Pic with the part numbers in my cart including cost: the Series is the same, the A13 upgraded Sport Accord bar is same price as the A03 Accord touring bar, the more expensive A03 is the TypeR bar. In all honesty for the price I may pick up the Accord sport Bar and the end links to give it a shot, but will spend more times tomorrow or Monday looking to see if I can get the diameter of the bar... I really like the fact that the stock bars are solid not hollow!

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR REAR SWAY BAR INSTALLED...ADDITIONAL INFO FOR YOU GUYS DB0DCEF2-8A6E-430B-9440-6A3EF5AB3919

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Going off of his picture I took the part number and searched and came up with this: 52320-TLB-A0 Came back on HPN for 14 a piece so looks to be them. I haven’t even upgraded my rear bar yet and am considering picking these up as I have some track time coming up...
I like the design of these a lot put just want 100% clarification that they fit without a hassle otherwise ill go with the type r ones, just wanna know why the huge price difference.....type r tax maybe!!?? LOL, everything on that car is overpriced.

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
What do you all think, heading to bed now but will look tomorrow if no replies: Pic with the part numbers in my cart including cost: the Series is the same, the A13 upgraded Sport Accord bar is same price as the A03 Accord touring bar, the more expensive A03 is the TypeR bar. In all honesty for the price I may pick up the Accord sport Bar and the end links to give it a shot, but will spend more times tomorrow or Monday looking to see if I can get the diameter of the bar... I really like the fact that the stock bars are solid not hollow!

DB0DCEF2-8A6E-430B-9440-6A3EF5AB3919.png
Progress RSB is solid also.....I'm only using it as I already have it from my HB Sport I traded in. Han new brackets and poly bushings too.

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I like the design of these a lot put just want 100% clarification that they fit without a hassle otherwise ill go with the type r ones, just wanna know why the huge price difference.....type r tax maybe!!?? LOL, everything on that car is overpriced.
That’s why I’m looking, TypeR tax is real, remember when they first advertised you could get he steering wheel for 38bucks and the rear sway bar was 72bucks! They realIzed after everything being on national backorder for months they were missing out on a revenue source...

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Progress RSB is solid also.....I'm only using it as I already have it from my HB Sport I traded in. Han new brackets and poly bushings too.
I will ha e to find it and compare the deminsions, the big thing I see and Don’t like is the weight on the accord bar- that leads me to think they are hollow and therefore not what I would be gong for!

OP
OP
PowerPerLiter

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
I can't get a picture of the r end links and of course mine are on the car now. But they are pretty dam beefy in terms of sway links. I would imagine the "innards" or bushings built into the end links would be stiffer than the other factory options although the accord cast body looks good. Comfort would take the front seat compared to the r parts from a design aspect i would think.

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
I can't get a picture of the r end links and of course mine are on the car now. But they are pretty dam beefy in terms of sway links. I would imagine the "innards" or bushings built into the end links would be stiffer than the other factory options although the accord cast body looks good. Comfort would take the front seat compared to the r parts from a design aspect i would think.
Were the TypeR ones the same length as the Si plastic ones? Direct fit? Thanks

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
Yes the Accord endlinks ar a direct fit on the 10th gen Civics. I have them on my Sport hatch with Whiteline rear bar. Not sure why the type R links are so expensive. But I’m slowly learning that these prices are more fluid than expected (like the CTR rear swaybar that jumped in price out of nowhere).

As mentioned before, the CTR links have weld points and I’ve seen welds on endlinks break before. The Accord ones are one piece cast aluminum, not saying it’s stronger without measured tests. But for the price, I’ll take a chance. Probably been on there fir approx 5k miles, still no problem.

And the Accord bar fits because the Civic and the latest gen Accord share suspension geometries. And also some components.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
is the ctr bar 20mm?
Can someone confirm the size of the CTR rear sway bar? I don't have one close by to check. I'm looking for something big.

OP
OP
PowerPerLiter

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
I will try and get the measurement under the car later for you to confirm

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

FKSE7EN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HatchBack Sport 6MT
Country flag
Can someone confirm the size of the CTR rear sway bar? I don't have one close by to check. I'm looking for something big.
Vincent, the CTR RSB is 20.5mm, I have one on my Sport.
Sponsored

Last edited: