hondeR

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CW Type R
Country flag
Finally got my 2021 CW after 6 month wait. Detailed and sealed for winter. I'll try to get on IG this wkd. My coworker called car Baby Nsx, so I had to change user name from Boston_CTR to that. And just saw someone else has same user name so sorry in advance.. I'm seeing more and more Rs around, just saw one with full pastel green/blue wrap on my street. Looking forward to seeing more and some drives when weather is nice.

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR owners? 20201120_152811
Sponsored

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Toyota Sienna, 2006 Toyota Highlander, 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye
Country flag
Finally got my 2021 CW after 6 month wait. Detailed and sealed for winter. I'll try to get on IG this wkd. My coworker called car Baby Nsx, so I had to change user name from Boston_CTR to that. And just saw someone else has same user name so sorry in advance.. I'm seeing more and more Rs around, just saw one with full pastel green/blue wrap on my street. Looking forward to seeing more and some drives when weather is nice.

20201120_152811.jpg
Congrats on the car!

But yeah I have the same name and I think it’ll be confusing for others. Would appreciate it if you changed your name back or to something else. Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRZ,S2000,CTR,PASSPORT
Country flag

20201120_152811.jpg

Nice congrats ! And by no means is this car a baby NSX lol. If anything it’s the fatter,uglier cousin.

OP
OP
CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRZ,S2000,CTR,PASSPORT
Country flag
Congrats on the car!

But yeah I have the same name and I think it’ll be confusing for others. Would appreciate it if you changed your name back or to something else. Thanks!
LoL you should change your name too. It’s no baby NSX. ?

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Toyota Sienna, 2006 Toyota Highlander, 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye
Country flag
LoL you should change your name too. It’s no baby NSX. ?
Lemme live my dream! Its the closest I’ll ever get to owning an NSX, hahhah!?

I mentioned to Baby_NSX that name started for me in the ‘90s when I used to be an Acura tech and I really liked the first Gen NSX. I had a modded 1990 Acura Integra that I had a fake vanity that read, “BABY NSX” so I used that name again.

OP
OP
CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRZ,S2000,CTR,PASSPORT
Country flag
Lemme live my dream! Its the closest I’ll ever get to owning an NSX, hahhah!?

I mentioned to Baby_NSX that name started for me in the ‘90s when I used to be an Acura tech and I really liked the first Gen NSX. I had a modded 1990 Acura Integra that I had a fake vanity that read, “BABY NSX” so I used that name again.
Okay. I rest my case. Baby NSX it is. See you at our future meets ?

hondeR

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CW Type R
Country flag
Username sorted out, car inspected and registered. Managed to get on the front rally armor mud flaps before it got dark. Put them on since wheels stick out, want to protect paint from rocks, and holy shit do these brakes give off dust. My fully detailed white car was covered in fine black powder on sides and rear. Pretty sure it's brake dust since it was in both wheel inner diameters. Any similar experiences? Car only has 75 miles so hoping it's a break-in thing but fear it's not with performance pads.. Thanks!!

OP
OP
CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRZ,S2000,CTR,PASSPORT
Country flag
Username sorted out, car inspected and registered. Managed to get on the front rally armor mud flaps before it got dark. Put them on since wheels stick out, want to protect paint from rocks, and holy shit do these brakes give off dust. My fully detailed white car was covered in fine black powder on sides and rear. Pretty sure it's brake dust since it was in both wheel inner diameters. Any similar experiences? Car only has 75 miles so hoping it's a break-in thing but fear it's not with performance pads.. Thanks!!
These pads will squeak as well. A lot of us have changed the pads out due to this but the oem ones work well. I’d say use them up and then swap to diff ones. Also if you ceramic coat your wheels it will help a great deal when washing them. Very easy to do if you have access to working on them indoors.

hondeR

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CW Type R
Country flag
Yup, knew about the squeaking during slow braking, I'm hearing them subtlety reflecting off other cars when around 20 and not on brakes right now. Will break them in and monitor. I put turtle wax seal and shine sealant on wheels before installation, they clean up easy. Car sealed with same stuff, lasts months as long as you keep putting on a layer of top rinse wax when cleaning or in my case just rinsing off car. I sadly don't have a garage, but have off street parking...

OP
OP
CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRZ,S2000,CTR,PASSPORT
Country flag
Yup, knew about the squeaking during slow braking, I'm hearing them subtlety reflecting off other cars when around 20 and not on brakes right now. Will break them in and monitor. I put turtle wax seal and shine sealant on wheels before installation, they clean up easy. Car sealed with same stuff, lasts months as long as you keep putting on a layer of top rinse wax when cleaning or in my case just rinsing off car. I sadly don't have a garage, but have off street parking...

Turtle wax is underrated... their new formula is amazing! I put it on par with Meguiars if not better!

BABY NSX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Okay. I rest my case. Baby NSX it is. See you at our future meets ?
Thanks for the invite. See what happens. My schedule is pretty busy between work and family. Thanks though

hondeR

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CW Type R
Country flag
Anyone interested or know anyone interested in buying stock wheels and tires? I'll detail then and get pics when I can, took them off 20 miles after picking up car, same day. Perfect condition, tires still have the new "paint lines" on outer diameter that contacts road to prove they are new. I posted before I got car for $1600, most people asking to ship them which is $200-$300 and not ideal for me. Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

CHAMPIONSHIPWHITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRZ,S2000,CTR,PASSPORT
Country flag
Anyone interested or know anyone interested in buying stock wheels and tires? I'll detail then and get pics when I can, took them off 20 miles after picking up car, same day. Perfect condition, tires still have the new "paint lines" on outer diameter that contacts road to prove they are new. I posted before I got car for $1600, most people asking to ship them which is $200-$300 and not ideal for me. Thanks in advance!
You may have better luck selling them separately. $1600 is on the high side for the set. Even if they are new, $1000 is the going rate for a set of 4.

hondeR

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CW Type R
Country flag
Joined Instagram and requested Lexiegray_fk8 and newenglandtyper. I'm in Boston, plan to take a nice long drive this wkd with nice weather.