CTR owners in Richmond, Va area?

R. Minor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic type r, 2018 civic ex hatch
Country flag
What color is your R? I wonder if I’ve seen you around.
It’s Black and I’m usually on route 10. I traded my STI for it 2 weeks ago. I only drive it the weekend. The car has been great so far and I don’t regret stepping away from the Subaru. My only regret was buying used, 18 with 4,800 miles on it.
Sponsored

R. Minor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm in Chesterfield. Have you ever been to Cars & Coffee? It is this coming Saturday. Let me know if you would like to go and we can meet up. What color do you have? Alan
No, I’ve never had the chance to attend Cars & Coffee. Where is it Saturday? I might be able to attend, depending on my work schedule. It’s a black 2018 and my name is Reggie.

OP
OP
diakonia

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R, Accord, CRV
Country flag
No, I’ve never had the chance to attend Cars & Coffee. Where is it Saturday? I might be able to attend, depending on my work schedule. It’s a black 2018 and my name is Reggie.
Reggie, Cars and Coffee is every other Saturday from 8:00 to 10:00 AM at Regency Square Mall. The last event probably had over 100 cars. It is this coming Saturday. I plan on going if you would like to meet on Hull street or somewhere else. I have a black 2018 also. Alan

R. Minor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Reggie, Cars and Coffee is every other Saturday from 8:00 to 10:00 AM at Regency Square Mall. The last event probably had over 100 cars. It is this coming Saturday. I plan on going if you would like to meet on Hull street or somewhere else. I have a black 2018 also. Alan
Ok, I’ll let you know by Friday, that’s usually when I find out if I have work for Saturday.

Nanook

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord, 2018 Pilot, 2017 Si, 2018 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It’s Black and I’m usually on route 10. I traded my STI for it 2 weeks ago. I only drive it the weekend. The car has been great so far and I don’t regret stepping away from the Subaru. My only regret was buying used, 18 with 4,800 miles on it.
I’m usually on route 10 as well. I will keep an eye out for you. I won’t make the next C&C. I’m only home for every other one. Jonathan

I know what you mean about used. I looked at used and found mine new for less than folks were asking for them used! 4800 miles is nothing though.

I’m doing a track event in September at Dominion Raceway. You should look into it. I did a Track Attack back in March. It was cold, rainy, and miserable but I still had a blast. This will be an HPDE event. Two days, some of which will be with an instructor.

R. Minor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’m usually on route 10 as well. I will keep an eye out for you. I won’t make the next C&C. I’m only home for every other one. Jonathan

I know what you mean about used. I looked at used and found mine new for less than folks were asking for them used! 4800 miles is nothing though.

I’m doing a track event in September at Dominion Raceway. You should look into it. I did a Track Attack back in March. It was cold, rainy, and miserable but I still had a blast. This will be an HPDE event. Two days, some of which will be with an instructor.
That sounds like something I’ll check out and I’ll keep an eye out for you as well.

Nanook

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yesterday was a crazy day for CTR's!! I saw my twin on Hwy-10 in Chester, then another twin heading south on 288 near Woolridge! Crazy I tell you!

OP
OP
diakonia

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Reviving this thread to see where the RVA CTR's at :wave:
Hey, I’m Alan. I’m in chesterfield. 2018 black. There are 3 or 4 of us that get together and go to C&C at Regency mall. Also Dominion Raceway. Alan

aezzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Hey, I’m Alan. I’m in chesterfield. 2018 black. There are 3 or 4 of us that get together and go to C&C at Regency mall. Also Dominion Raceway. Alan
Hi Alan! I got a CW around the west end, I've seen a RR and Aegean Blue around the west end too. I've seen CTR's in the C&CR pics, will def coordinate with y'all next time.

Btw, any RVA dealer recommendations for regular service?

OP
OP
diakonia

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hi Alan! I got a CW around the west end, I've seen a RR and Aegean Blue around the west end too. I've seen CTR's in the C&CR pics, will def coordinate with y'all next time.

Btw, any RVA dealer recommendations for regular service?

OP
OP
diakonia

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I will let you know when we plan to meet up for C&C next time. There is a mechanic named Sonny that I get to work on my CTR. He works at Pearson Honda in Midlothian. He is very good. I had a water leak in my hatch. He found it an fixed it.

aezzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
I will let you know when we plan to meet up for C&C next time. There is a mechanic named Sonny that I get to work on my CTR. He works at Pearson Honda in Midlothian. He is very good. I had a water leak in my hatch. He found it an fixed it.
Great, thanks for the recommendation.

I look forward to meeting some of you at C&C next time!

Nanook

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey aezzle. I’m in Chester…2018 PMM. There is another CTR just like mine somewhere in the same area, but I’ve never met him. The bi-weekly C&C should be coming up on May 15h, but I don’t think i will make that one as my daughter is graduating that weekend. Definitely need another CTR at C&C.

As far as dealers go, I wouldn’t use Broad Street Honda for love nor money. I’ve had really good luck at Colonial Honda though. Pearson has treated me well too though.
Sponsored