CTR owners in Richmond, Va area?

aezzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Hey aezzle. I’m in Chester…2018 PMM. There is another CTR just like mine somewhere in the same area, but I’ve never met him. The bi-weekly C&C should be coming up on May 15h, but I don’t think i will make that one as my daughter is graduating that weekend. Definitely need another CTR at C&C.

As far as dealers go, I wouldn’t use Broad Street Honda for love nor money. I’ve had really good luck at Colonial Honda though. Pearson has treated me well too though.
Thanks for the tip Nanook. I'll try Pearson Honda since they're closer to me.

I have a graduation to attend that Saturday too but I may try to stop by C&C briefly in the morning. Hopefully some of the other folks can make it.

Not sure if you all had an RVA CTR meet before, but maybe we can plan one this summer now that life is semi-normal again.
Sponsored

Nanook

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord, 2018 Pilot, 2017 Si, 2018 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the tip Nanook. I'll try Pearson Honda since they're closer to me.

I have a graduation to attend that Saturday too but I may try to stop by C&C briefly in the morning. Hopefully some of the other folks can make it.

Not sure if you all had an RVA CTR meet before, but maybe we can plan one this summer now that life is semi-normal again.
I think I may try to sneak out to C&C with my dad that morning for an hour or so. We will see. We usually meet at the Wawa near Westchester Commons at 7:30. If you decide to go let me and Alan know. I will do my my best to make it.

That would be awesome!! Having a CTR meetup would be a blast. Need to work on that.

OP
OP
diakonia

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R, Accord, CRV
Country flag
I think I may try to sneak out to C&C with my dad that morning for an hour or so. We will see. We usually meet at the Wawa near Westchester Commons at 7:30. If you decide to go let me and Alan know. I will do my my best to make it.

That would be awesome!! Having a CTR meetup would be a blast. Need to work on that.
I w
I will not be able to make it the the C&C on the 15th. Alan

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Maryland BAYBEEEEEE!

aezzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Dang it. Oh well. I will still try
Just let me know if you decide to go, maybe a small window for me but let's play it by ear as we get close.

And yea, we'll definitely set up a CTR meet soon! :thumbsup: