diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R, Accord, CRV
Country flag
Hello, any CTR owners in the Richmond, VA area?
Sponsored

brackin.fk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No but VA Beach here :thumbsup:

Nanook

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord, 2018 Pilot, 2017 Si, 2018 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m in chesterfield. Did you get yours from Colonial Honda? What color? Alan
I'm in Chester. No, I got mine at West Broad Honda. They had been sitting on it for 90 days and had a 19 they wanted to put in the showroom. I'd wanted to get it from Colonial because I really like those guys. It's Polished Metal Metallic.

What color is yours?

OP
OP
diakonia

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I'm in Chester. No, I got mine at West Broad Honda. They had been sitting on it for 90 days and had a 19 they wanted to put in the showroom. I'd wanted to get it from Colonial because I really like those guys. It's Polished Metal Metallic.

What color is yours?
I bought a 2018 Black CTR last January. Colonial Honda was the only dealership in the area selling them for MSRP, but they did not have a black one so I drove to Chriswell Honda in Maryland to get mine. Pearson Honda had a black one and I was first on their list, but when I went in to buy it the sales manager would not come off of his $5000 additional mark up. I just put Continental DWS (all season) 245-35-20 on the original rims. I wish I would have bought them much sooner. The "35" is a half inch taller and much more forgiving on bumps, potholes, etc. All 4 of my rims are damaged. I am having them repaired Monday. I have only seen one other CTR in our area (black)
PM me if you would like to meet up for coffee one morning. Alan

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cars and coffee January 26th and recency square mall

Nanook

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought a 2018 Black CTR last January. Colonial Honda was the only dealership in the area selling them for MSRP, but they did not have a black one so I drove to Chriswell Honda in Maryland to get mine. Pearson Honda had a black one and I was first on their list, but when I went in to buy it the sales manager would not come off of his $5000 additional mark up. I just put Continental DWS (all season) 245-35-20 on the original rims. I wish I would have bought them much sooner. The "35" is a half inch taller and much more forgiving on bumps, potholes, etc. All 4 of my rims are damaged. I am having them repaired Monday. I have only seen one other CTR in our area (black)
PM me if you would like to meet up for coffee one morning. Alan
I’ve never seen one in the area at all. I read your article about tires, very interesting. Really torn about it. Just bought it so, I may change my mind a year. I’ve registered to do the road track at VRi in November. I can’t wait!!

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Lmk if you guys are coming out to the cars and coffee at recency square ... I'll meet up with you guys

OP
OP
diakonia

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Lmk if you guys are coming out to the cars and coffee at recency square ... I'll meet up with you guys
I’m not going to be able to make this one. How often do they do it? Alan

Nanook

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m not going to be able to make this one. How often do they do it? Alan
Looks like it’s bi-weekly. Not going to make tomorrow’s event, bu I can plan to do the next one on the 9th.

Driver56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI coupe
Country flag
Where are you guys hiding your cars? I've yet to see any CTRs in person. I've seen several other Si's like mine, though. If you guys do cars and coffee I'll try to come out.

OP
OP
diakonia

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Where are you guys hiding your cars? I've yet to see any CTRs in person. I've seen several other Si's like mine, though. If you guys do cars and coffee I'll try to come out.
I'm in Chesterfield and Nanook is in Chester. We plan to meet for coffee soon. Maybe you can meet up with us? Where are you located? Alan
Sponsored