OP
LoganP

LoganP

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R #2338 (SOLD) - 2020 Honda Civic Type-R #XXXX (In Production)
Country flag
I think I saw your red ctr near riverwood and river dell multiple times. What color is your s2k?
Could've been me! It was Silverstone, OEM AP1 rims but had a Voltex front end on it. She's gone now to make room for the new baby.

Glad to hear it! I will need to keep a look out for the C&C this year. Last one I went to was in the parking lot at Clayton High. Hope to see your 2020 there! If you think about it, post a reminder on here to help my forgetful ass.
For sure! I'll try to send a reminder if MY forgetful ass somehow remembers lmao. Looking forward to hopefully seeing you out there!
Sponsored

zsak

First Name
Tej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Turbo S2000, 2014 SRT Jeep Grand Cherokee , 1998 Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
Just spotted a gray type r off of high house and davis dr. And kudos to the owner as I believe he had to be in his 80’s.

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just spotted a gray type r off of high house and davis dr. And kudos to the owner as I believe he had to be in his 80’s.
Ha, I met that guy when he followed me into a gas station off hwy 64 in Cary. His name is William Gurley & he races a bunch up at VIR. He is a baller & has a bunch of track cars; the CTR is his street car. Nice fella & even sent me some emails inviting me to some open sessions at VIR where you had to coMe with a member.

zsak

First Name
Tej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ha, I met that guy when he followed me into a gas station off hwy 64 in Cary. His name is William Gurley & he races a bunch up at VIR. He is a baller & has a bunch of track cars; the CTR is his street car. Nice fella & even sent me some emails inviting me to some open sessions at VIR where you had to coMe with a member.
Thats pretty cool. Hopefully I can meet him one day. Sounds like he may have some cool stories.

Galaxythief

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Country flag
Saw a PMM R going down the other side on 485 in Charlotte about 5 o'clock today. YOHB???!!!

zsak

First Name
Tej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ok so just saw a blue R leave my neighborhood just this afternoon off of Davis dr. I think it had a exhaust. Just curious if he lives near me lol

bray815

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic si
Country flag
I have a cw type r. I live in Clayton as well. It would be nice to know someone else around with one

OP
OP
LoganP

LoganP

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R #2338 (SOLD) - 2020 Honda Civic Type-R #XXXX (In Production)
Country flag
I have a cw type r. I live in Clayton as well. It would be nice to know someone else around with one
I should be receiving my CW today/tomorrow, so we should start seeing each other around! I'm typically up & down 70BUS & also park right alongside it during the day (right after the bypass) so I'm sure we'll run into each other sooner or later.

Would also love to see you come out to the C&C (virus permitting, of course) as I've seen at least 2 others that show up.

bray815

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic si
Country flag
I should be receiving my CW today/tomorrow, so we should start seeing each other around! I'm typically up & down 70BUS & also park right alongside it during the day (right after the bypass) so I'm sure we'll run into each other sooner or later.

Would also love to see you come out to the C&C (virus permitting, of course) as I've seen at least 2 others that show up.
I’m right there on 70 as well. I’m sure we will. Ive been wanting to go the C&C but have yet to make it

zsak

First Name
Tej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Saw 2 different CTR's this week on 64 near Costco. A white and a grey. Nice rides!
I think you saw me. Did you flash your lights at me. Before I realized what was flashing at me you had passed. I did wave lol. I had the white one.

EDnaSi19

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag

EDnaSi19

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
Definitely would like to get together with other CTR Owners in NC. I’m in the Winston-Salem/ Kernersville Area.
Sponsored