CTR Owners In NC?

HookemNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Country flag
I've yet to see another CTR :(

I know they are out there haha. Just never see any.
Sponsored

Topsportsman916

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rallye Red Sport Touring & 2019 Rallye Red CTR
Country flag
I haven't seen one in my part of eastern NC yet. I've seen two at Norfolk Naval Station. A PMM with a Hendrix dealership in Wilmington decal. The other was a CW CTR.

zsak

First Name
Tej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Turbo S2000, 2014 SRT Jeep Grand Cherokee , 1998 Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
I saw two driving today. A blue and a parked grey one. Seems to be a lot around here. Lol. I do see a white one always parked by a warehouse near rdu.

Bodhizefa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR and CBP CR-V
Country flag
I saw two driving today. A blue and a parked grey one. Seems to be a lot around here. Lol. I do see a white one always parked by a warehouse near rdu.
That would be me in all likelihood. I drove next to a gray S2000 on Airport Blvd at some point last year on my way to work. Possibly you?

zsak

First Name
Tej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That would be me in all likelihood. I drove next to a gray S2000 on Airport Blvd at some point last year on my way to work. Possibly you?
That could be me. If it had polished wheels then definitely me lol. Good to see you in here for sure!

OP
OP
LoganP

LoganP

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R #2338 (SOLD) - 2020 Honda Civic Type-R #XXXX (In Production)
Country flag
Hey All! Checking back into this thread (AND forum) after a decent hiatus, sold my Rallye Red '17 & moved into an AP1 for the past year.

I just ordered a 2020 CW CTR & will be joining the family once again! Should take delivery late March, early April.

I'm still located in Clayton, looking forward to coming out to C&C again & hopefully meeting some of you!

rogazilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
Hello everyone! Just brought home 2019 Blue CTR this past Friday. I am in the RTP area. While driving around Saturday, I saw a CW on Cary Parkway and we flashed each other ;)

zsak

First Name
Tej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I saw a blue one one driving on Davis Dr on sat. Maybe you? I had a white one too but didn’t flash my lights. :)
Hello everyone! Just brought home 2019 Blue CTR this past Friday. I am in the RTP area. While driving around Saturday, I saw a CW on Cary Parkway and we flashed each other ;)

rogazilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
I saw a blue one one driving on Davis Dr on sat. Maybe you? I had a white one too but didn’t flash my lights. :)
That'd be me too :) I did see you and my wife and daughter were trying to wave as we turn onto Morrisville Carpenter (I think). Not sure if you could see through the window!

I had an 02 S2000 that I sold in 2011! loved all 10 years of ownership and attended so many S2k drive events back in the day I wish I kept it. Now I look forward to some Type R meet around here and to the mountain area.

trucke

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR; 2022 Civic Si; 1987 Corolla FX16 GT-S
Country flag
I'm out here in the mountains near Asheville. Picked up a CW CTR on Valentine's Day (thanks Marji). Will be autocrossing with the Highlands Sports Car Club. Looks like another one is registered for our first event on March 31 (yes, its a Tuesday, at night).

Mines not a daily, so you will rarely see it out-and-about.

zsak

First Name
Tej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That'd be me too :) I did see you and my wife and daughter were trying to wave as we turn onto Morrisville Carpenter (I think). Not sure if you could see through the window!

I had an 02 S2000 that I sold in 2011! loved all 10 years of ownership and attended so many S2k drive events back in the day I wish I kept it. Now I look forward to some Type R meet around here and to the mountain area.
I bought my s2k back in 04 and still have it to this day. Its like a family heirloom now. I did sell it when my son was born but lucky enough to buy it back from the owner a few years later. We sure missed it. Hope to see you rolling around here some more for sure.

HookemNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Country flag
Finally saw another CTR today. Harris teeter parking lot in Apex was someones red sexy devil.

randmtsk

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Type R || 2015 DGM STi - Sold || 2000 Silverstone s2000 - Sold
Country flag
Hey All! Checking back into this thread (AND forum) after a decent hiatus, sold my Rallye Red '17 & moved into an AP1 for the past year.

I just ordered a 2020 CW CTR & will be joining the family once again! Should take delivery late March, early April.

I'm still located in Clayton, looking forward to coming out to C&C again & hopefully meeting some of you!
I think I saw your red ctr near riverwood and river dell multiple times. What color is your s2k?

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag

Glad to hear it! I will need to keep a look out for the C&C this year. Last one I went to was in the parking lot at Clayton High. Hope to see your 2020 there! If you think about it, post a reminder on here to help my forgetful ass.
Sponsored