CTR Owners In NC?

LoganP

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R #2338 (SOLD) - 2020 Honda Civic Type-R #XXXX (In Production)
Country flag
I'm located in Clayton (20 minutes from downtown Raleigh) & have so far only spotted 1 other CTR in the area.

Super curious as to how many of us are in the area! Would be pretty sweet to get together & cruise to a meet sometime.
Sponsored

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
I'm located in Clayton (20 minutes from downtown Raleigh) & have so far only spotted 1 other CTR in the area.

Super curious as to how many of us are in the area! Would be pretty sweet to get together & cruise to a meet sometime.
If it is a "blue" Type R I know the guy you are talking about as he is on this forum and lives in Clayton as well. haha I messaged him to come check out this thread.

I am in the triad area and have a CW, but come to Raleigh every so often on weekends to visit family.

OP
OP
LoganP

LoganP

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R #2338 (SOLD) - 2020 Honda Civic Type-R #XXXX (In Production)
Country flag
If it is a "blue" Type R I know the guy you are talking about as he is on this forum and lives in Clayton as well. haha

I am in the triad area and have a CW, but come to Raleigh every so often on weekends to visit family.
That's the one! Quite the coincidence that we're in the same area.

We've got the Red/White/Blue going on, shame we didn't get together for a photoshoot on the 4th :patriot:

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
That's the one! Quite the coincidence that we're in the same area.

We've got the Red/White/Blue going on, shame we didn't get together for a photoshoot on the 4th :patriot:
No doubt that would have been awesome! Still need to all get tougher and do a photo shoot to use on the holidays like veterans day, memorial day, and the 4th. haha

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag

I too am in the Triad area but am stupid busy with kiddo activities. Since taking ownership of mine in early April, I've not seen another R on the road yet.

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I live in Cary & have seen a CW on the road & CBP last week parked at Whole Foods (in 13 months!). Only other one I’ve seen was a CBP on the Autobahn just south of Munich a few weeks ago.

OP
OP
LoganP

LoganP

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
We should definitely all cruise to a meet in the area sometime. Would be pretty sweet to have all the CTRs in the area in one spot y'know?

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
I too am in the Triad area but am stupid busy with kiddo activities. Since taking ownership of mine in early April, I've not seen another R on the road yet.
Where at in the Triad? I am in Greensboro. A couple months before I got mine I saw ether a red or white CTR drive by me in Greensboro, but I never saw it again. Since I got mine I have seen a Black CTR twice rolling around different parts of Greensboro. I assume the same one both times. If you are in Greensboro maybe the first one I saw was you. haha

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag
Where at in the Triad? I am in Greensboro. A couple months before I got mine I saw ether a red or white CTR drive by me in Greensboro, but I never saw it again. Since I got mine I have seen a Black CTR twice rolling around different parts of Greensboro. I assume the same one both times. If you are in Greensboro maybe the first one I saw was you. haha
I'm in Summerfield, so yes, very possible it was me.

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
I'm in Summerfield, so yes, very possible it was me.
Yep so I bet it was a white one and you that I saw before I got mine as I saw it turning on Old Battleground heading towards the Harris Teeter on Battleground. I actually live pretty much in Summerfield as well. I say Greensboro as nobody knows where Summerfield is unless they know the area well. What a small world with two CW CTR's in the same area. haha Now if I can find out who owns the black one I saw on Battleground and over near Guilford College a few weeks ago.

Also pretty funny the OP and another guy I know are both in Clayton. I would say this is a pretty good thread for connecting local owners. haha

TypeR_42

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 2014 Mazda6
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am in the Charlotte area. Only ventured as far east as Albemarle in the CTR. I've seen a PMM once on Independence (US74) but nothing else so far.

CTR_Gavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Keilyn92

First Name
Keilyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CTR, 00 Integra GSR,96 Civic hatch, 91 BMW 318is
Country flag
Yep so I bet it was a white one and you that I saw before I got mine as I saw it turning on Old Battleground heading towards the Harris Teeter on Battleground. I actually live pretty much in Summerfield as well. I say Greensboro as nobody knows where Summerfield is unless they know the area well. What a small world with two CW CTR's in the same area. haha Now if I can find out who owns the black one I saw on Battleground and over near Guilford College a few weeks ago.

Also pretty funny the OP and another guy I know are both in Clayton. I would say this is a pretty good thread for connecting local owners. haha
I have CW in kernersville. I'm in greensboro often as well. I know who owns a black and PMM as well in the area.

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR Owners In NC? 35932299_1797018637030619_8309943444885733376_n

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
I have CW in kernersville. I'm in greensboro often as well. I know who owns a black and PMM as well in the area.

35932299_1797018637030619_8309943444885733376_n.jpg
Ahh nice. Who owns the black one in the GSO area? I see it quite often do they live on the north or middle of Greensboro as I see it a lot over near battleground and also Guilford College areas. haha

c0rndog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW Civic Type R #16666
Ahh nice. Who owns the black one in the GSO area? I see it quite often do they live on the north or middle of Greensboro as I see it a lot over near battleground and also Guilford College areas. haha
I live in Winston and work in the Greensboro area, just purchased a CW CTR!
Sponsored