18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
I live in Winston and work in the Greensboro area, just purchased a CW CTR!
Well crap this happens anytime I buy a car. Before I buy it I never see one. When I buy it I not only start seeing ones like it, but the same color. hahaha Figured this one would be a little different like my Boss 302 where that didn't happen, but guess not. ha

Well sounds like there is what at least 5-6 of us in the Kernersville, Winston, and Greensboro area now? Lets all meet up sometime.
Sponsored

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag
Well crap this happens anytime I buy a car. Before I buy it I never see one. When I buy it I not only start seeing ones like it, but the same color. hahaha Figured this one would be a little different like my Boss 302 where that didn't happen, but guess not. ha

Well sounds like there is what at least 5-6 of us in the Kernersville, Winston, and Greensboro area now? Lets all meet up sometime.
Sounds good to me.

PowerOfDreams2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 CRX Si, 1994 Civic EX Sedan, 2016 HRV EX-L, 1998 Civic Hatch DX, 2017 Civic Type R #593
Country flag
Im in the hickory area. Its roughly about an hour away from Charlotte. I've only seen 1 blue one in Hickory.

neveronline

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current '19 CW CTR #23856 & '18 Accord 2.0T Previous - 2015 WRX, 1999 SI, '04 S2000, '08 Evo X, '10 SI sedan, '11 Fit Sport, '11 WRX, '13 ILX
Country flag
Im in Clayton, I saw you on Friday Logan (you were on 70 Bus headed towards white oak/40). I was in a silver WRX. I was going to take delivery of a Type R , but some LIFE stuff happened as well as an issue with Carfax and the report on my current car, but I got that fixed, now just waiting for the rest of the stuff to fall back in line and then I will be picking up an R

so not an owner yet but will be hopefully sooner than later ;)

OP
OP
LoganP

LoganP

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R #2338 (SOLD) - 2020 Honda Civic Type-R #XXXX (In Production)
Country flag
Im in Clayton, I saw you on Friday Logan (you were on 70 Bus headed towards white oak/40). I was in a silver WRX. I was going to take delivery of a Type R , but some LIFE stuff happened as well as an issue with Carfax and the report on my current car, but I got that fixed, now just waiting for the rest of the stuff to fall back in line and then I will be picking up an R

so not an owner yet but will be hopefully sooner than later ;)
You'll see me on 70 BUS Mon-Fri - Feel free to honk if you see me ;)

There's a Cars & Coffee the first Sunday of August here in Clayton - You should definitely come out.

Best of luck in getting your CTR! Always nice to have more in the area.

neveronline

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current '19 CW CTR #23856 & '18 Accord 2.0T Previous - 2015 WRX, 1999 SI, '04 S2000, '08 Evo X, '10 SI sedan, '11 Fit Sport, '11 WRX, '13 ILX
Country flag
You'll see me on 70 BUS Mon-Fri - Feel free to honk if you see me ;)

There's a Cars & Coffee the first Sunday of August here in Clayton - You should definitely come out.

Best of luck in getting your CTR! Always nice to have more in the area.

I missed the last one and will miss the next one do to being out of town, but until they stop them (I don't know if they stop in winter or not) I plan to attend all the others. I was at the one in June and did not see any R's there but a few other Hondas showed up. I think there is a pretty good mix of cars that attend so it makes it cool to go.

if your wondering why a weird old guy in a silver WRX honks at you LOL don't worry its just me hahahahahaha

CTR_1661

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, Acura Rsx TypeS
Vehicle Showcase
I live in Henderson , not to far from raleigh.

randmtsk

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Type R || 2015 DGM STi - Sold || 2000 Silverstone s2000 - Sold
Country flag
Hey I'm late to the thread. I have the ABP Type R. I've seen two CW Type R's. One actually lives in my neighborhood and the other I see parked near the Clayton Water tower by a Coca Cola plant a lot.

I'd love to come to a cars and coffee just saw this today though :(. When is the next one?

randmtsk

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Type R || 2015 DGM STi - Sold || 2000 Silverstone s2000 - Sold
Country flag
@neveronline I see a lot of WRX in the area. I see a silver one with mudflaps (how many don't have mudflaps??) in Riverwood a lot. Is that yours? I also have a DGM Sti I'll be selling too so I may have waved at you in that before :).

jamesb

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type r (cbp)
Country flag
I live in Cary & have seen a CW on the road & CBP last week parked at Whole Foods (in 13 months!). Only other one I’ve seen was a CBP on the Autobahn just south of Munich a few weeks ago.
I live in Cary & have seen a CW on the road & CBP last week parked at Whole Foods (in 13 months!). Only other one I’ve seen was a CBP on the Autobahn just south of Munich a few weeks ago.
hey guys i just joined the forum haven’t had time to post anything...i have the CBP park at the whole foods in cary is my baby got it about 2 months ago..was that u J35w2 in the cbp that i saw on Tryon rd?

Last edited:

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
hey guys i just joined the forum haven’t had time to post anything...i have the CBP park at the whole foods in cary is my baby got it about 2 months ago..was that u J35w2 in the cbp that i saw on Tryon rd?
Most likely, as I think we have the only CBP R’s around the area (that I’ve seen in 14 months). I pulled off the red stripe & have an aftermarket IC & bronze wheels, so should be somewhat discernible from a stock R. You work at WF’s? Seen your baby up there a few times.

OP
OP
LoganP

LoganP

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R #2338 (SOLD) - 2020 Honda Civic Type-R #XXXX (In Production)
Country flag
Hey I'm late to the thread. I have the ABP Type R. I've seen two CW Type R's. One actually lives in my neighborhood and the other I see parked near the Clayton Water tower by a Coca Cola plant a lot.

I'd love to come to a cars and coffee just saw this today though :(. When is the next one?
I stay in Lionsgate, still haven't seen you around town! I'm sure its just a matter of time.

The next cars and coffee should be a month from now - I believe they're held on the first sunday of every month? Don't quote me on that though.

Looking forward to seeing you at the next one!

jamesb

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type r (cbp)
Country flag
Most likely, as I think we have the only CBP R’s around the area (that I’ve seen in 14 months). I pulled off the red stripe & have an aftermarket IC & bronze wheels, so should be somewhat discernible from a stock R. You work at WF’s? Seen your baby up there a few times.
I work at tre nail spa...what kind of set up do u have for wheels & tires?