CTR: MAPerformance Street Exhaust

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
Hey y’all. Posted on Facebook and didn’t see many running this yet, probably since it’s so new. I did see a thread on here already but was curious of others.

Anyone here running this one yet? Really curious on your experience with drone, if it’s too loud, etc.

Let me know your thoughts. Just placed my order tonight for the MAP street version. Should hopefully have it within a few weeks so I’ll have to report back anyways once I have it.
Sponsored

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Hey y’all. Posted on Facebook and didn’t see many running this yet, probably since it’s so new. I did see a thread on here already but was curious of others.

Anyone here running this one yet? Really curious on your experience with drone, if it’s too loud, etc.

Let me know your thoughts. Just placed my order tonight for the MAP street version. Should hopefully have it within a few weeks so I’ll have to report back anyways once I have it.
The only people on here that have run it are likely in the other thread you mentioned. To date I think that's only one or two people which you could have quoted or tagged in your post to make sure they saw your questions.

OP
OP
NHCivicGuy

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
The only people on here that have run it are likely in the other thread you mentioned. To date I think that's only one or two people which you could have quoted or tagged in your post to make sure they saw your questions.
Yeah I was going to just comment on their thread instead of making another thread but figured it was worth a try.
Sponsored