Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S2000 Roadster, 2019 Civic Type R, 2020 Supra
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If the aftermarket wheel calls for a 60 degree conical lug then I need a 60 degree conical and the Black lugs I have wont fit the aftermarket wheel?

I only ask because they said as long as they are acorn style the OEM lugs would fit?

I don’t want to buy new lugs if mine will fit and I want to not buy their lugs if they won’t fit. Make sense?
Sponsored

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well the wheel company I bought them off of say they will fit the 60 degree conical of the new wheels as all conical or acorn wheels were standardized several years ago to 60 degrees, but other sources I got quotes from say no. I can't get a definitive answer and the dealer that sold me the package says they will fit while others I received quotes for want me to buy a $45 set of conical black lug nuts from them. I'm so confused as to why one company says they will and one says they won't. All the 60 degree conical lug nuts I find online don't look any different than the ones I have on my CTR?

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
If the aftermarket wheel calls for a 60 degree conical lug then I need a 60 degree conical and the Black lugs I have wont fit the aftermarket wheel?

I only ask because they said as long as they are acorn style the OEM lugs would fit?

I don’t want to buy new lugs if mine will fit and I want to not buy their lugs if they won’t fit. Make sense?
If the new wheels call for a canonical but, use a canonical nut (non-OEM). If they are ball-seated, then the OEM will work if you can get it to fit.

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If the new wheels call for a canonical but, use a canonical nut (non-OEM). If they are ball-seated, then the OEM will work if you can get it to fit.
Most people including the seller says they will fit. If I need a 60 degree conical set of black lugs. Can you point me to a link where I can buy them? I don't trust a set of $45 lugs (20) to be of any quality suggested by the other quote I didn't buy from.

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Most people including the seller says they will fit. If I need a 60 degree conical set of black lugs. Can you point me to a link where I can buy them? I don't trust a set of $45 lugs (20) to be of any quality suggested by the other quote I didn't buy from.
I got a set from Fitment Industries when I bought my wheels. They were essentially a set of $45 dollar lugs. ?

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They normally say the opposite. Unless the wheels you got are ball seated.
Yeah, I know they are the ones that sold them and said they will fit without. Another company said they won't fit I didn't buy the quote from on the same package. I'll make some calls today.
Sponsored