CTR - Is there still a waiting list?

jinderC

I placed my order for a 2019 CW in London Ontario Aug 11 2018.
Few reasons why I wanted to wait for the 2019 (back in August no one knew about the vol knob so it wasn’t that).
I need time to save for a big down payment.

I was told the Canadian 19s models have started production and we should see them in the country in a few weeks (possibly mid to late February). I’m not expecting mine until March though....

London Honda has 3 new 2018s in stock if you want one - call them today
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

jinderC

Hey there is a new White one for sale no wait list at Windsor Honda. I know its a bit of a drive but you can get it right away no wait. I am sure other dealers also have them available maybe a bit closer.
Yep. I seen that one there too

okaida

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R-26048, 2016 VW Golf R
Country flag
I've found a couple 2018 models in BC and AB and those delaerships are willing to discount to move them. Most 2018 had the 5k accessory add ons which they are giving for free now to get rid of them.

jinderC

I've found a couple 2018 models in BC and AB and those delaerships are willing to discount to move them. Most 2018 had the 5k accessory add ons which they are giving for free now to get rid of them.

True
Cargurus Canada shows many new for sale, would be easy to get a deal

heavyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F87
Country flag
I'm surprised the demand in Canada petered out so quickly but then again Integra Type R's sat on Acura lots forever and Focus RS's are still rotting on lots. Canadians are smart in that they don't line up to pay markup. No MSRP, no sale.

jinderC

Update / I just received the VIN for my Canadian CW 2019. They’re coming boys....
Sponsored