CTR Hood on a Civic Sport Hatch? Will it fit?

TROLLOC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatch Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went to my local Honda dealer and they were not able to tell me if the CTR hood would fit on my Civic sport hatch and that I would have to measure the hoods to confirm. Anyone know if it will fit? And if so, will i need to get the CTR fenders as well? I know I will have to get the scoop drainage but I would like to avoid getting the CTR fenders if i can.

Any CTR owners able to provide me measurements of the hood?
Sponsored

fk8_#798

First Name
pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 civic is fully built engine and tranny supercharged e85 , 2017 civic touring 1.5t sedan., 2017 civic type r hatchback 2.0 turbocharged
the hoods will not fit one another the latch is to far apart and hood will not line up as the ctr is wider.., my information came from a rep at www.seiboncarbonfiber.com

OP
OP
TROLLOC

TROLLOC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatch Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
the hoods will not fit one another the latch is to far apart and hood will not line up as the ctr is wider.., my information came from a rep at www.seiboncarbonfiber.com
Dang! thanks for the info. just going to have to wait for a decent aftermarket hood then.

fk8_#798

First Name
pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 civic is fully built engine and tranny supercharged e85 , 2017 civic touring 1.5t sedan., 2017 civic type r hatchback 2.0 turbocharged
Honda Civic 10th gen CTR Hood on a Civic Sport Hatch? Will it fit? D1006060-B8DA-4E61-B949-F90C6F217040
Siebon has like 6 options and one of them look like the oem ctr Hood. Your probably gonna pay a lot for a ctr oem hood ,. I work at Honda and the ctr hood is listed for $399 ( some places are higher ) , plus hinges $36 times that by two and the hardware 56.00 , and the lock with spring 70.00 , shipping if u go to Honda.com is over $200.00 due to size ,. That’s almost 800.00. same price u would pay for a siebon hood that’s CF which u can have painted to ur oem color.. just trying to help u save some cash,. Many people think all you need is the “hood” but there are other things that are needed,. Good luck on what u decide homie ,. Another thing u may need to consider is that since the Hood doesn’t fit , u may need the front support beam which is a lot wider and also the side fenders ,. Which is also a two part pc. I may be wrong on that part but the master tech took a look at my ctr and a hatch sport and there is a lot of differences.

FK7Build

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I went to my local Honda dealer and they were not able to tell me if the CTR hood would fit on my Civic sport hatch and that I would have to measure the hoods to confirm. Anyone know if it will fit? And if so, will i need to get the CTR fenders as well? I know I will have to get the scoop drainage but I would like to avoid getting the CTR fenders if i can.

Any CTR owners able to provide me measurements of the hood?
Were you ever able to get the answer for this? I am wondering the same thing.

Angel_DBG

First Name
Anjo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen CTR Hood on a Civic Sport Hatch? Will it fit? F401D896-FE3F-40F5-A791-E03C8E6B9B16

You don’t even need latches or hinges from the dealer. We did it all with some simple adjustments.
On the Sport the latch bracket was pulled up to highest setting. And on the R hood the clip or pin, not sure what it’s called, I moved it to the center setting.
Hope this answers everyone thinking of doing this. If you have questions feel free to DM me on IG. I can help.
@Angel_DBG