CTR/Hatch tint place in SoCal

Woltaire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
That's weird, I wanted Black Pearl because I really liked the color in the photos up on Yelp, but Signature just told me a few weeks ago that they discontinued it without further explanation. DP Tint told me they stopped using Black Pearl recently as well because they had many cases of it fading to purple. I think I will do CTX instead.
That's a shame. Well, I guess I'll update here once mine starts to turn purple.:banghead: Was it the owner that told you this? I may shoot them a follow up email to discuss how that would affect their "No Fault Guarantee" warranty if they don't carry it anymore.
Sponsored

bri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2010 G37S
Country flag
That's a shame. Well, I guess I'll update here once mine starts to turn purple.:banghead: Was it the owner that told you this? I may shoot them a follow up email to discuss how that would affect their "No Fault Guarantee" warranty if they don't carry it anymore.
Yea messaged the owner of Signature and he said they discontinued black pearl. The owner of DP Tint, Ken Luna, told me they had problems with it discoloring.