CTR color choices

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
It s
I believe 80% of the people on this forum wanted CW. That was my first choice and the Gun Metal. So, as difficult as it is not getting the white, atleast Im getting the Gun Metal. I believe it will look best next to the black with the accessory options of red carbon fiber. It will make it stand out. I'm hoping my dealership has the accessories already so they can just put them on before pick up.
It said fall 2017 for the accessories, but I'm hoping the same thing. But if all else fails I'll just come back have them installed at a later date , when they arrive
Sponsored

Phantisy

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.primalsynthetics.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda Fit Sport, 17 Honda CTR
Country flag
It s

It said fall 2017 for the accessories, but I'm hoping the same thing. But if all else fails I'll just come back have them installed at a later date , when they arrive
In the official brochure for the carbon fiber wing and mirror covers it says fall 2017.

metal_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TSX (Euro-R mods), 2009 Acura TSX, 2008 MDX, 2011 Shelby GT500, 2018 Type R, 2020 MDX A-Spec
Country flag
Wow, a lot of colors that aren't offered for the Type R. Surprised no one said the ITR Phoenix Yellow....
Even less North of the border with only black and white.
Sponsored