Ctr clutch retrofit on 1.5t

Scarlet

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Civic LX Sedan - 1998 Civic Hatch - TBD Turbo Something - 2014 Honda Ruckus - 2017 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a Si and have the CTR retro clutch/flywheel on order, patiently waiting, will advise once installed!

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Curious who makes it. I saw a facebook post about it awhile back.
Emmanuel Gurrola Burciaga who is the fastest 10th Gen Si in the world at 1/4 mile 11.233 @ 126.38 ;)

YankeeSi

First Name
jerad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si sedan
Country flag
I have one installed on my si, guess i'm lucky his shop is right down the street from my house. It's slightly stiffer than stock but it handles the power and engages smooth without the chatter, one of the best mods i've done.

ElGateKeeper

First Name
Ulises
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Manual
Country flag
I have one installed on my si, guess i'm lucky his shop is right down the street from my house. It's slightly stiffer than stock but it handles the power and engages smooth without the chatter, one of the best mods i've done.
Where is his shop?

BruisedAvocado

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si FBO,27won turbo, e85, and E-Tuned by DRob
Country flag
Where is his shop?
It's in ventura, I have the clutch and honestly I had a bad experience if I could I would spend my $1900 with a brand like act that has customer support because if something goes bad good luck tryana get a hold of E-man. My clutch holding up but high rpm lockout

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
It's in ventura, I have the clutch and honestly I had a bad experience if I could I would spend my $1900 with a brand like act that has customer support because if something goes bad good luck tryana get a hold of E-man. My clutch holding up but high rpm lockout
High RPM lockout is a thing with every clutch on the market. My ACT does it once in a while also. Maybe happened 3-4 times in the past month. The only good fix is emans KZCMC, the other CMC on the market all have much heavier pedals(some twice as stiff) where his is just a modified stock one and everyone that has it says it works great. It's just really hard to get, like his clutch kit.

BruisedAvocado

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si FBO,27won turbo, e85, and E-Tuned by DRob
Country flag
High RPM lockout is a thing with every clutch on the market. My ACT does it once in a while also. Maybe happened 3-4 times in the past month. The only good fix is emans KZCMC, the other CMC on the market all have much heavier pedals(some twice as stiff) where his is just a modified stock one and everyone that has it says it works great. It's just really hard to get, like his clutch kit.
Yea I had both CMC and clutch installed by him and adjusted twice and I always get high rpm lockout I've kinda just accepted it at this point lol

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I think there's one more now on the playing field that does what eman did. Basically a type R clutch for the 1.5

Can't remember the company atm

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I think there's one more now on the playing field that does what eman did. Basically a type R clutch for the 1.5

Can't remember the company atm
Competition clutch? They're the only ones I've heard of that have an increased clutch diameter to match the FK8
Sponsored