First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ridgeline, 2017 CRV Touring, 2017 CTR, 2000 Acura 3.2 TL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
hears some pics of the new dust cover or inside cover from honda its not gray its blue

IMG_0145.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

IMG_0147.JPG

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0150.JPG
Who is the manufacturer and model ramps you have in the pictures?
Sponsored

RAR

First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 G37xS Coupe; 2013 Civic EX Sedan; 2017 Q50 Red Sport 400; 2017 CTR ABM
Country flag
I got the car cover when I bought my car and not the dust cover. The dust cover looks great though.
I did the same when I purchased the CTR 4 months ago and returned it this past Friday. I’m going to order the dust cover but was trying to figure out how to make sure I get the blue cover when it’s says Gray.

Phantisy

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.primalsynthetics.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda Fit Sport, 17 Honda CTR
Country flag
I did the same when I purchased the CTR 4 months ago and returned it this past Friday. I’m going to order the dust cover but was trying to figure out how to make sure I get the blue cover when it’s says Gray.
I would hope they are all the same... Let me know :)

Pogi R

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 PMM Type R #00153
Country flag
Is there instructions on how to wash the car covers?

Ctrnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai veracruz, 2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Where's this indoor cover you speak of? I've only seen the outdoor one specifically for the R.

In the meantime I bought some really high quality edgeless microfiber towels and one of those California dusters. Haven't used the duster yet though.
I would return that duster.... It is one of the best ways to install scratches on your car. they trap dust and debris and then as you keep dusting those trapped particles can and will install new scratches and swirls. It is one of the worst ways to remove anything off of the paint. you are better off to go over with a good detailer and a microfibre cloth as it will remove then lift the particles off the surface of the paint.

garoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 RYP S2K, 18 CW CTR
Country flag
Honda has two covers. A gray and a blue. Gray is outdoor that obviously also works indoor, it’s a dust cover as much as it is a environmental cover as per their description. This one is cheaper and has a simple “Civic” imprint on the front. 08P34-TGH-100

The more expensive one is Blue, has the Type R logos all around, and is not an outdoor cover. It’s only an indoor dust cover. They each have different part numbers. 08P34-TGH-100A
Sponsored