CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
2995 ADM is the accessories or 2,995 + accessories?
Sponsored

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type-R Sonic Pearl Grey R-43285
Country flag
I bought my 2021 CW Type R at Marysville Honda for MSRP. Just got a call from Voss Honda in Tipp City, Ohio stating they are receiving a Boost Blue in May time frame and are an MSRP Dealer. FYI
Did you buy it recently like on a Saturday last week or two? I was literally looking at that and my girlfriend works there so I was asking for a good saleman to talk to, except he was all rude af.

Wheel_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Passport Elite, '16 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro
Country flag
Just got a message from Walter this morning and there is indeed a $2,995 ADM on the Sonic Gray that's arriving. You do get wheel locks, all seasonal floor mats and paint protection stuff. However I can find similar deal here in Houston area on BB that's arriving at the end of this month, so traveling to Louisiana (5.5 hours for me) for that no longer make sense to me.
Got quoted $10K ADM on a Sonic Gray today in SoCal. Prices seem to be going up again as I was getting $5K quotes 2 months ago.

Long past time to find a SGP out of state and ship it I guess.

wildtaco

First Name
West
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Got quoted $10K ADM on a Sonic Gray today in SoCal. Prices seem to be going up again as I was getting $5K quotes 2 months ago.

Long past time to find a SGP out of state and ship it I guess.
I emailed every single dealership in cali (this past couple of week) avg 5-10k markup. lowest i gotten was 3.7k ADM. Ended up putting 1k deposit for an out of state CTR. Out of state is best choice for those who live in cali, mark up could drop in next couple of months, who know. But production of CTR is ending soon.

Wheel_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Passport Elite, '16 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro
Country flag
I emailed every single dealership in cali (this past couple of week) avg 5-10k markup. lowest i gotten was 3.7k ADM. Ended up putting 1k deposit for an out of state CTR. Out of state is best choice for those who live in cali, mark up could drop in next couple of months, who know. But production of CTR is ending soon.
Been waiting 4 yrs for ADM to drop. Not going to happen. I imagine it'll sell with an ADM even up to the next Gen 2022 launching, unless the new gen is WAY better. Smart going out of state. I need to to do the same.

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
Been waiting 4 yrs for ADM to drop. Not going to happen. I imagine it'll sell with an ADM even up to the next Gen 2022 launching, unless the new gen is WAY better. Smart going out of state. I need to to do the same.
Invoice was available in Q4 2020. Market changed with covid. When you decide to buy, find a deal you can live with and scratch out the check.

Litfuse

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered CTR
Country flag
All the new 10th gen Type Rs will be long gone before the next gen comes out. What will be interesting is the price increase for clean, low mileage used examples.

Scoobtothenoog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Type R
Country flag
Paul Moak Honda in Jackson Missisippi has a boost blue available at MSRP. Just spoke with a lady named Anna. Cell# 601-360-8301 , Delaership# 601-352-2700

KevinT0717

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Championship White Civic Type R
Country flag
Did you buy it recently like on a Saturday last week or two? I was literally looking at that and my girlfriend works there so I was asking for a good saleman to talk to, except he was all rude af.
I bought mine on 4/3. If it was stupid dirty then yes, that's mine! Wasn't on the lot long, it got off the truck Friday night, and I was there Saturday afternoon to pick it up.

They mentioned they had another CW coming in soon, I worked with Elijah, he was good.

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I bought mine on 4/3. If it was stupid dirty then yes, that's mine! Wasn't on the lot long, it got off the truck Friday night, and I was there Saturday afternoon to pick it up.

They mentioned they had another CW coming in soon, I worked with Elijah, he was good.
Yeah, you bought the one I was gonna take. Did you put down a deposit? Also I’m getting mine this Saturday but yeah. If you ever go back April is honestly the best sales person at Honda Marysville

KevinT0717

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Championship White Civic Type R
Country flag
Yeah, you bought the one I was gonna take. Did you put down a deposit? Also I’m getting mine this Saturday but yeah. If you ever go back April is honestly the best sales person at Honda Marysville
Well not the one you were going to take, I'd had my name on it for a couple weeks haha.

Thanks for the heads up! Where di you find yours at?

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Well not the one you were going to take, I'd had my name on it for a couple weeks haha.

Thanks for the heads up! Where di you find yours at?
See, the salesman there suck, they don't tell me anything. I contact them as soon as I saw it was in transit and they said nothing. I even asked if it was available and the manager and salesman got with me to talk about it... I'm going to Tennessee for mine! 400miles away but better than paying mark up tbh. 6.5 hours to sign papers and leave lmao, =