CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

PNWCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Mark at Mungenast in St. Louis just told me they have a BB coming at the end of this month or early May that will be MSRP + floor mats/trunk tray ($531) + $199 admin fee.

[email protected]

I would have jumped on it but was able to place a deposit on a BB one for MSRP at a dealer in the South yesterday and expect to sign the papers today. Big thanks to @cgarrett23 on the lead for mine!
Sponsored

wildtaco

First Name
West
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
I'm in the market for CTR (CW or BB) @ MSRP . if anyone got any lead please keep it posted.

princeRS

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
I did reach out to [email protected] . and for Facebook still waiting for acceptance to the group. saw one today at my local dealership boosted blue, 5k+ msrp. do people actually buy them at 5-10k above msrp? I think the car is worth every penny at MSRP.
end of production means allocation is drying up and ADM is becoming “the norm” again on these cars (esp. in white and red it seems now)

yamazaho

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2021 BB Type R
Country flag
Honda of Covington, LA has a SGP a couple weeks out that is not spoken for. They are a MSRP dealer. A deposit can secure the car in transit. Ask for Walter, tell him Zach sent you. 985-892-0001

I reached out to Honda of Covington yesterday (4/9) and spoke to Daniel about the car. He told me that the gray one will be selling for $41K and change and the car hasn't arrived yet (was supposed to be there on 4/5). He then told me that they will have a boost blue one coming (don't know when) for the same price. I did connect with Walter later in the day and he didn't promise me selling the Type R for MSRP even after I mentioned where I found the info. He only told me that he will get back to me about it. And so far.... nothing....

I just thought I give it an update with the situation, for anyone who cares LOL.

intekjim

2019 CIVIC TYPE R
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
intek.net
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC TYPE R & 2021 CIVIC TYPE R LE USA-103
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mark at Mungenast in St. Louis just told me they have a BB coming at the end of this month or early May that will be MSRP + floor mats/trunk tray ($531) + $199 admin fee.

[email protected]

I would have jumped on it but was able to place a deposit on a BB one for MSRP at a dealer in the South yesterday and expect to sign the papers today. Big thanks to @cgarrett23 on the lead for mine!
Got my LE from Beth Williams at Mungenast St. Louis Honda. MSRP

wildtaco

First Name
West
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag

[email protected]

Just reached out to mark, put the deposit down for the boost blue. Should arrival beginning of may. very excited! hopefully everything goes smoothly.

s2kdriver80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 FK8 Honda Civic Type R, MY03 AP1 Honda S2000
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Just reached out to mark, put the deposit down for the boost blue. Should arrival beginning of may. very excited! hopefully everything goes smoothly.
Make sure you get an extra set of accessory floor mats, as the CTR already comes with the basic Type R ones. I consider these kinds of OEM accessories (accessory floor mats, trunk tray, etc) acceptable since it requires no real install or hacking/drilling into panels and shoddy wiring by incompetent techs.

Scoobtothenoog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Type R
Country flag
I reached out to Honda of Covington yesterday (4/9) and spoke to Daniel about the car. He told me that the gray one will be selling for $41K and change and the car hasn't arrived yet (was supposed to be there on 4/5). He then told me that they will have a boost blue one coming (don't know when) for the same price. I did connect with Walter later in the day and he didn't promise me selling the Type R for MSRP even after I mentioned where I found the info. He only told me that he will get back to me about it. And so far.... nothing....

I just thought I give it an update with the situation, for anyone who cares LOL.
Well hell...wtf. Sorry for the wild goose chase. I had just spoken with Walter that day.
He called to let me know they had one coming in. I asked him point blank about msrp and he said yes they don't mark them up and that it could be secured with a deposit...What a joke...sorry everybody! Aggravating!...

Last edited:

yamazaho

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2021 BB Type R
Country flag
Well hell...wtf. Sorry for the wild goose chase. I had just spoken with Walter that day.
He called to let me know they had one coming in. I asked him point blank about msrp and he said yes they don't mark them up and that it could be secured with a deposit...What a joke...sorry everybody! Aggravating!...
Just got a message from Walter this morning and there is indeed a $2,995 ADM on the Sonic Gray that's arriving. You do get wheel locks, all seasonal floor mats and paint protection stuff. However I can find similar deal here in Houston area on BB that's arriving at the end of this month, so traveling to Louisiana (5.5 hours for me) for that no longer make sense to me.
Sponsored