CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

Scoobtothenoog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Type R
Country flag
Honda of Covington, LA has a SGP a couple weeks out that is not spoken for. They are a MSRP dealer. A deposit can secure the car in transit. Ask for Walter, tell him Zach sent you. 985-892-0001
Sponsored

mysterons

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TSX
Country flag
MSRP (or less - I and others paid about invoice in Q4 2020) was more the norm pre-covid. New and used cars are getting stronger $$ since covid.

And, Honda has raised prices every year...

Oh, I'm 54. The CTR looks are a bit silly -- but are spot on for the car. Sounds like you would be better off in a VW Golf R.
I hit 40 a few months ago and I've had some thoughts in regards to the attention a CTR can attract. At this point I don't mind saving up a bit more and see what the TLX Type-S has in store. Or I can always go back to shopping for a 4Runner, this car/truck can go anywhere CTR can go and more.

Scoobtothenoog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Type R
Country flag
Patty Peck Honda in Ridgeland, MS has a black inbound and not spoken for last I checked. They are also an MSRP dealer. Ask for Adam Washington or Joe Giuffria, tell them Zach that bought the Limited Edition sent you. 601-957-3400

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type-R Sonic Pearl Grey R-43285
Country flag
I think I talked with Don Jacobs (not Chris though) and she said that they won't release pricing until the next one comes in. I also spoke to someone at Darrell Waltrip and got the same price.
I would talk to Chris Directly, we talked over the phone and he will give for MSRP. I'm not sure about giving his personal number but he's the manager there, he reached out to me using his personal. I'd call back and ask for Chris the manager he'll get the paperwork and stuff for you.

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
SO many Civics and Civic si's that look like racers on the road. The police arent fuckin with a Type R
I would agree on a non-flashy color......but the statie that pulled me over doing 100 in a 50 told me the speed was the reason but the car sticking out like a sore thumb gave me 0 chance of him not catching me.

Actually let me slide away with a written warning after a friendly convo ? but he advised me to never be the fastest one in traffic, regardless of what everyone else is doing, cuz a statie will always come for me first.

I think the entire nation is selling it for $45K+. I've contacted many dealerships (KY, WV, VA, OH, TN, NM) and it's been the same song and dance. If you are willing to pay that price, you might as well buy in the Bay Area.
Not true. Maybe alot are but MSRP cars are definitely still out there, especially in the northeast. Just getting tougher to secure one before it sells.

bobafettm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lotus Exige; 2018 & 2021 Honda Type R
Country flag
Patty Peck Honda in Ridgeland, MS has a black inbound and not spoken for last I checked. They are also an MSRP dealer. Ask for Adam Washington or Joe Giuffria, tell them Zach that bought the Limited Edition sent you. 601-957-3400
thanks! I sent them an email since it was closed and I’ll try in the morning.

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
interesting seems like In certain areas in the country - No mark up , In metropolitan cities and Cali - Mark up ?

KevinT0717

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Championship White Civic Type R
Country flag
I bought my 2021 CW Type R at Marysville Honda for MSRP. Just got a call from Voss Honda in Tipp City, Ohio stating they are receiving a Boost Blue in May time frame and are an MSRP Dealer. FYI

EvanSHH

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Civic Si
Country flag
Have not posted on here in a while.... I just got my allocation of a Boost Blue being built. Unsure of exact ETA typically 6-8 weeks from build date which is 4/6. As you guys may remember my name is Evan I am a Sales Consultant at South Hills Honda in the Pittsburgh area. I have now sold almost 10 CTRs on this forum. Please let me know if interested extremely experienced in arranging shipping! - Evan at South Hills Honda [email protected]

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
Country flag
MSRP (or less - I and others paid about invoice in Q4 2020) was more the norm pre-covid. New and used cars are getting stronger $$ since covid.

And, Honda has raised prices every year...

Oh, I'm 54. The CTR looks are a bit silly -- but are spot on for the car. Sounds like you would be better off in a VW Golf R.
I have you by ten years but I still enjoy driving. I drive a tractor trailer for my job and when driving my personal stuff, I want a motorcycle or a manual transmission car. I don't need or necessarily want the fastest any more but I want enjoyment of driving and changing gears. I started with a 1970 Dodge Charger R/T 383 magnum 4/floor at 16. Next car I bought new, 1976 Trans Am 455, 4/floor. I am hooked on manuals and have been driving my 2006 Mazda3 5sp manual sedan for 15 plus years. I have quit buying something every 2-3 years but now want something new to replace my daily driver that will last me for at least ten more years and be worth the money I pay for it and reliable for my ownership term. I have tried to live with a few automatics before and they just do not satisfy my driving pleasure like a true manual transmission does.

bobafettm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lotus Exige; 2018 & 2021 Honda Type R
Country flag
thanks again for watching out for all of us. Adam and Joe were great to work with but sadly someone already got a deposit on this one.

I’m still hunting for a black one.

dasb44

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB Civic Type R
Country flag
Have not posted on here in a while.... I just got my allocation of a Boost Blue being built. Unsure of exact ETA typically 6-8 weeks from build date which is 4/6. As you guys may remember my name is Evan I am a Sales Consultant at South Hills Honda in the Pittsburgh area. I have now sold almost 10 CTRs on this forum. Please let me know if interested extremely experienced in arranging shipping! - Evan at South Hills Honda [email protected]
I got my Type R from Evan. Highly recommended. I shipped the car from PA to CA.