Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
FYI all...

From Robert at Zimbrick Honda... these are always sold at MSRP...

Championship White 2021 Civic TYPE "R" - FOR SALE!!!
Zimbrick HONDA is getting in a 2021 Championship White Civic TYPE "R" (SHHFK8G76MU201817) next week. It is available FOR SALE!!!

MSRP is $39,285

If you are interested, please let me know!

Robert D. Billig |Zimbrick HONDA

SALES
and LEASING | [email protected]
Can they help me secure an LE at MSRP or reasonable ADM? Message me if so...
Sponsored

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 S2000 22 RDX 13 CB1000R 22 Veloster N 18 Type R
Country flag
Can they help me secure an LE at MSRP or reasonable ADM? Message me if so...
Possibly... They just got one in and sold it to a guy in California about two weeks ago.. I do not know what they have for future inventory on LE's. You could potentially give Robert a call and he would know more than I would.

Brian

chazzer96

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Accord, 2021 CTR CW
Country flag
FYI all...

From Robert at Zimbrick Honda... these are always sold at MSRP...

Championship White 2021 Civic TYPE "R" - FOR SALE!!!
Zimbrick HONDA is getting in a 2021 Championship White Civic TYPE "R" (SHHFK8G76MU201817) next week. It is available FOR SALE!!!

MSRP is $39,285

If you are interested, please let me know!

Robert D. Billig |Zimbrick HONDA

SALES
and LEASING | [email protected]
This has been sold as of yesterday morning. Not to me but I asked about it and Robert has informed me about that. Anyways if you happen to know ifanother CW is coming please if possible let us know.At least I know it’s still possible to get a CTR at MSRP. Part of me is worried with it ending production this year for this gen it will be difficult to get at MSRP

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
This has been sold as of yesterday morning. Not to me but I asked about it and Robert has informed me about that. Anyways if you happen to know ifanother CW is coming please if possible let us know.At least I know it’s still possible to get a CTR at MSRP. Part of me is worried with it ending production this year for this gen it will be difficult to get at MSRP
Are you a serious buyer who is ready to close a deal right away when it pops up or someone whose on the fence? Are you willing to pay MSRP + shipping to Cali for a brand new one with no markup from out of state?

If serious, shoot me a pm.

cgarrett23

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CW Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Want to add McLarty Honda in Little Rock Arkansas to this list. When I got in touch with them, they had a 2021 Championship White coming in. They informed me that they were planning to sell for MSRP plus ProPack which included all weather mats, cargo tray, Nitrogen and some other stuff. I asked them if they would sell to me at MSRP and not add that package when the car arrived. They were super nice, agreed no problem and I paid MSRP plus a $120 doc fee and absolutely nothing else.

Litfuse

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered CTR
Country flag
Want to add McLarty Honda in Little Rock Arkansas to this list. When I got in touch with them, they had a 2021 Championship White coming in. They informed me that they were planning to sell for MSRP plus ProPack which included all weather mats, cargo tray, Nitrogen and some other stuff. I asked them if they would sell to me at MSRP and not add that package when the car arrived. They were super nice, agreed no problem and I paid MSRP plus a $120 doc fee and absolutely nothing else.
When did you buy your CTR from McLarty?

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
Speaking of MSRP......did the MSRP go up again? I paid in the $38K range for mine (including destination) before taxes and fees but now notice on the website that the MSRP for ones with the color upcharge, like Boost Blue, is over $39K.

gaiakai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e46 M3
Country flag
Speaking of MSRP......did the MSRP go up again? I paid in the $38K range for mine (including destination) before taxes and fees but now notice on the website that the MSRP for ones with the color upcharge, like Boost Blue, is over $39K.
Yup, it went from 36,995 in 2020 to 37,895 for 2021 (both before destination). That 39,2xx MSRP quote is what I got from the CW in WI a few posts above.

95vert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 BB Type R, 18 SI, 17 911 C4S
Country flag
No trade straight deal. They we’re originally $300 discount but then I showed them that Bianchi Honda in Erie would do $590 off there Red type R and they came back with the $795 discount so I took there deal. I think I did good not great. Also just so you know Bianchi started with a $5000 ADM and in the end would have discounted the car.
Sponsored