CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag
shocked myself! was extremely nice when we had spoke and would have pulled the trigger on this 1 if dave didnt have the CW. no BS fees with james’ dealership also
He’s truly the most honest salesperson I’ve ever worked with. Every word he said was true, and he kept it over months. Credit to his dealership as well for holding true. Wish more were like that.
Sponsored

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
I posted the same info above. Surprised it has yet to sell. James is a GREAT guy.
shocked myself! was extremely nice when we had spoke and would have pulled the trigger on this 1 if dave didnt have the CW. no BS fees with james’ dealership also
Good info guys. Thanks for sharing. Local markets... ship it out to CA and save $$.

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag
Good info guys. Thanks for sharing. Local markets... ship it out to CA and save $$.
You’re welcome. Always like passing on authentic personal experiences that may help others. He truly is fantastic to work with.

heavyboots

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS
Country flag
Hi folks!

WTB: 2021 CW CTR @ MSRP

Preferably close to AZ but willing to ship from pretty far away if necessary too. My current 2016 Focus RS is from Alabama, lol.

Thought I had a line on one in Phoenix, but she bailed on me after talking to the GM claiming it was presold, which it wasn't last night when she quoted me MSRP on it…

Last edited:

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
For anyone looking for Boost Blue, my local dealer Coggin Honda St Augustine now has TWO Boost Blue CTRs on their lot. They were asking over MSRP for one of them but now that they have two, my guess is that they may let one go for MSRP. I could be wrong, but worth noting

dwag0588

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR, 2014 Mazda CX-5, 2006 NC Miata, 2018 Silverado 5.3 (work)
Country flag
for anyone looking for a 21 in boost blue, theres on in TN for msrp:

James Matthews

Honda of Cleveland
If anybody on here buys this car in person, PM me. My office is down the street from this place. We'll do lunch or something.

Dude

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 type R
Country flag
Hey everyone, life bit me real hard and I had to back out on a deal for purchasing a BB CTR at MSRP in NJ. Was really excited on making this purchase, but life just comes and hit you real hard sometimes...
If anyone is looking for a 2021 BB CTR or RR CTR reach out to

Philipsburg Easton Honda (908)859-5800 in New Jersey.
Ask for David Ball, he was very helpful throughout the process and very understanding of my situation and he will be able to help you out

Hope to meeting you all again in the near future
i think i just bought that car you ordered today. David Ball was the best salesman ive ever worked with, and true to his word, and yours, it was not a dime over MSRP. i am very sorry you couldn't fallow through with your purchase, you disserve this car more than i do, but i will make sure that it does not go to waste either.

i called 3 dealers near me(visited 2) and all they wanted to do is gouge me. i was about to give up and just get a mustang or something. but then i found this forum, this thread, and your message... and now i have the car of my dreams. i hope for whatever has happened in your life to be alleviated as quickly as possible. thank you again, and good luck.

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 S2000 22 RDX 13 CB1000R 22 Veloster N 18 Type R
Country flag
SOLD

FYI all...

From Robert at Zimbrick Honda... these are always sold at MSRP...

"Just wanted to let you and the CTR community know we have a Boost Blue available and ready to go …"

Robert D. Billig |Zimbrick HONDA

SALES
and LEASING | [email protected]

Office: 608.230.0479 | OFF WED | CLOSED SUN

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! image002

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! image001

Last edited:

BuuZah

First Name
Aiden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR Boost Blue
Country flag
i think i just bought that car you ordered today. David Ball was the best salesman ive ever worked with, and true to his word, and yours, it was not a dime over MSRP. i am very sorry you couldn't fallow through with your purchase, you disserve this car more than i do, but i will make sure that it does not go to waste either.

i called 3 dealers near me(visited 2) and all they wanted to do is gouge me. i was about to give up and just get a mustang or something. but then i found this forum, this thread, and your message... and now i have the car of my dreams. i hope for whatever has happened in your life to be alleviated as quickly as possible. thank you again, and good luck.
That's freaking awesome my friend! David Ball texted me the other day telling me that someone on the forums found my post and contacted him to purchase the car, really glad to hear from you.
Happy to hear you did not give up on the car of your dreams and got one on MSRP!
Post some pics up if you can
Hopefully I can get everything in order and possibly get the next generation CTR sometime in the future.

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Whats up with all these Boost blues coming out going at MSRP lol Last year we couldnt find one that did not have some insane Markup on it.

willmadeit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB FK8
Country flag
West Broad Honda in Richmond, Virginia has a Boost Blue in stock! Picked mine up for a grand over MRSP in November. Someone could probably negotiate a better deal based on my interactions with them back then. However, watch out for whatever detailing they do to the car before pickup. Bought mine at night and didn't see the awful marks from where someone had tried to detail the car upon delivery :(

Last edited:

DameX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2019 Hatchback EX
Country flag
Good morning and a very Happy New Year to all. Just wanted to pass this along to all who may have searching for a reasonable price on a brand new 2021 Boost Blue CTR. Here is the info as I hope it helps anyone who has been looking:

Honda of Cleveland
2701 S Lee Hwy
Cleveland, TN 37311
https://www.hondaofcleveland.com/new-honda-civic-type-r-cleveland-tn

Contact James Matthews directly at (423) 599-1534. I have no official relationship with the dealership, but I did purchase my previous CTR from James and my experience was absolutely outstanding. No surprises, no undermining tactics, etc. He has always been upfront and honest and I highly recommend him. (I drove 400 miles from my home to purchase one and would do it again if I was in the market for one.)

The price per James is $39,000 plus taxes and admin fee, which James can certainly clarify for any prospective buyer.

I hope this helps someone as I know what an ordeal it has been for some trying to locate one. And again, Happy New Year!

A5CE01F4-22E2-4C2D-8A95-8367AED739DD.jpeg
Hi Im looking for championship white CTR here in SoCal unfortunately there's a 5k - 10k mark up on MSRP. Any idea that offer MSRP for championship white near socal? Other state is fine.

Orientalexpress

First Name
Lap
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus sc430
Country flag
I am not sure of the price but Honda of Fredericksburg VA has a Special edition 2021 Type R he really wants the car to go to an enthusiast... contact info below
James Sink
Sales Manager
Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg
Office: 540-735-9100
[email protected]
www.pohankahondaoffredericksburg.com
Pohanka Honda of Fredericksburg
60 South Gateway Drive
The place want $68,500.00 for this limit edition.No thank you

slow_delsol

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Anyone know the availability to order a 2021 CTR ? With the production plant in the UK closing down this summer is it too late to order one through a dealer? I’ve been getting different answers depending on the dealer I have talked to.
Sponsored