CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

aflores

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
Something always came up right as I was gonna drive down to the dealerships. Looks like all the CW in the LA area have been sold. Back to the drawing board. :/
Sponsored

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag

ultrashin

First Name
NOH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R CW
Country flag

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Type R, 08 CRV, 06 Oddy, 14 Accord 9th Gen V6
Country flag
Fair enough. When I got mine it was advertised for sticker and I bought at sticker. It was in the same area too.

Just trying to help.
Thanks for taking the time trying to help potential buyers who want to experience the same thrill and ownership that you're currently experiencing with your Type R. The playing-field has changed since you bought yours and it's not the same environment anymore. I'm still contemplating whether or not I should just wait until next year to get one or even wait longer for the 11th Gen to come out instead. Either way I go, I think it's still a win-win situation.

aflores

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
Thanks for taking the time trying to help potential buyers who want to experience the same thrill and ownership that you're currently experiencing with your Type R. The playing-field has changed since you bought yours and it's not the same environment anymore. I'm still contemplating whether or not I should just wait until next year to get one or even wait longer for the 11th Gen to come out instead. Either way I go, I think it's still a win-win situation.
same here except I know if I wait I will want the newer one which most likely will be crazy with markups.

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Is it common practice for a dealership to ask for a copy of your license (for residence verification) and insurance in order to furnish a "True out-the-door" price of the vehicle for sale? This is the first time I've heard of requirements like this.

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
I have never heard of residence verification.....Dealers are running wild on this car.

ultrashin

First Name
NOH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R CW
Country flag
Is it common practice for a dealership to ask for a copy of your license (for residence verification) and insurance in order to furnish a "True out-the-door" price of the vehicle for sale? This is the first time I've heard of requirements like this.
Common practice? NO.

The only time that a dealership will do that is if you want to test drive the vehicle.
This is just another way to "secure" the sale.

mrichard89

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R Boost Blue
Country flag
Unfortunately, I'm looking to sell my 2020 Boost Blue Type R. Purchased it new in May and it's been stored in a storage unit ever since. Wife and I are getting divorced, so need to pay her off. Car is located in Denver, CO if anyone is looking for one. Shoot me a message and we can exchange contact info.
Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! IMG_0263 (1)

izzyC-EX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' BBP Type-R/20'MX-5, Recaro, Brembo, Bose/19' GLC63 Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Unfortunately, I'm looking to sell my 2020 Boost Blue Type R. Purchased it new in May and it's been stored in a storage unit ever since. Wife and I are getting divorced, so need to pay her off. Car is located in Denver, CO if anyone is looking for one. Shoot me a message and we can exchange contact info.
IMG_0263 (1).jpg
Wow, that sucks! I hope everything will be all okay for you. Good luck with the sale!

Tbreezyfk8

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB FK8; 2018 Civic Si HFP (Sold); 21 Mercedes A-Class
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Secured a 2020 BBP CTR thats being shipped to me in SoCal soon! If anyone is interested I have a current deposit down on a CW 2020R that i can set up with dealer. Its scheduled for delivery nxt month.

Update: *Sold*

Last edited:

MrTuckers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
My first smogger didn't even let me pass visual. I think I'm his first Type R to ever get a smog check. Fortunately got it done at another place 5 minutes away.
Did you have to perform a smog test first and then take the results to DMV for your CA registration and stickers? Just trying to understand the sequence of events I need to get my vehicle certified in the Golden State.
Sponsored