CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

MR2S2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MR2 S2000
Country flag
Just picked up a new 2020 CW Type R for MSRP $37,950 at Valencia Honda in SoCa. Great experience with no BS. Excited to be back in the Type R family!
Congrats!

Last few times, I tried buying Honda from Valencia, it was the highest priced. Went to Cerritos or to Galipn Honda to make deals.

Surprised they gave CTR for MSRP there. But very happy to see you go it

Enjoy it in good health :)

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R, 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT, 2002 Lexus ES300
Country flag
Congrats!

Last few times, I tried buying Honda from Valencia, it was the highest priced. Went to Cerritos or to Galipn Honda to make deals.

Surprised they gave CTR for MSRP there. But very happy to see you go it

Enjoy it in good health :)
How did you do at cerritos?

SonicDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6 M/T
Country flag
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Integra Type R, 2000 Civic SiR 2012 civic 1966 Mustang
Country flag
i sold my Integra Type R this weekend and today i found a Boost Blue civic though it wont be built for 2 more weeks i will leave the deposit on it today the east coast dealer offered it to me at MSRP and no added accessories so i am happy with that .. the quotes i got for shipping so far is about $1300 to california but it is better then lining the pockets of dealers in california with their added markup only downfall is i will likely have to wait 1-2 months for the car to be delivered i will post the name of the dealer once my deposit is secured later today

scottso990

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, 2016 HRV, 2009 Civic EX
Country flag
Was looking at the dealer reviews and apparently they do alot of bait/switch and jack up prices or advertise cars they dont have in stock...they yelp reviews are terrible
Darn that's a shame. Makes sense given their prices. They seem pretty low

scottso990

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, 2016 HRV, 2009 Civic EX
Country flag
I was there last Friday, June 26th. They're asking for 58k plus TTL. I tried negotiating but according to the salesman, his manager said no.
DAMN! That's so deceiving. They make it look like they're selling it for MSRP online. For that price might as well buy any color and just paint it BBP and still have a ton of money left over for mods and a beater.

lou430

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R BB, 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2011 Honda CR-Z EX
Country flag
Boost blue for less than $40k jump on it. In Canada there is a $500 upcharge for BBP. I think transforms Type R to more of a race car look.

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Integra Type R, 2000 Civic SiR 2012 civic 1966 Mustang
Country flag
i went shopping in southern california on sunday for a boost blue and only got arrogant responses to me asking how do they justify the added markup so i went to my list of dealers that most likely would sell at MSRP i left a deposit on a boost blue CTR that will be built in 2 weeks and bought at MSRP and no accessories added it was a simple 3 minute phone call and they called me back to take a deposit once it was all confirmed though i will be paying $1300 for shipping on the car at least i am not paying a markup .. i bought this car from Honda Cars Of Boston they did say that the last 3 type R's they sold in the last month all went out west... keep looking out east they do not sell as good there so we can buy them at msrp
Sponsored