CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
Crown Honda in St. Petersburg, FL quoted $35,572 just over the internet.
They've been hounding me for the whole week trying to make a deal. Very nice people.
That's $1,048 under MSRP - No test drives!

SilentMonkCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R
Country flag
They've been hounding me for the whole week trying to make a deal. Very nice people.
Not to bad if they stick to this. Crazy that the dealer I went to, I told them on the very first visit I didn't want to drive the car. Just see the paint in the sunlight and sit in it to see if the seats would be okay since I'm a bigger guy. The saleswoman brought it from the garage and said, "You want to drive it?". I said well if you're going to twist my arm...lol

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
Not to bad if they stick to this. Crazy that the dealer I went to, I told them on the very first visit I didn't want to drive the car. Just see the paint in the sunlight and sit in it to see if the seats would be okay since I'm a bigger guy. The saleswoman brought it from the garage and said, "You want to drive it?". I said well if you're going to twist my arm...lol
Did you buy it? If you didn't I bet she was in big crap when the GM found out miles were put on it during a test drive. haha

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just do it. :thumbsup:

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
Just do it. :thumbsup:
Exactly what I was thinking and I don't even like red.

However, someone must have seen this post. A deposit has been put down as of 5:00pm EST today and someone is coming in Sunday to grab it!

Enjoy! Great price and dealership. The sales staff has been great!

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Exactly what I was thinking and I don't even like red.

However, someone must have seen this post. A deposit has been put down as of 5:00pm EST today and someone is coming in Sunday to grab it!

Enjoy! Great price and dealership. The sales staff has been great!
Red looks hot on the CTR. With 7% sales tax and under MSRP, I bet one can unload with minimal loss after a few months if there's a change of mind like quite a few people do with this car. I hope the trend trickles westward.

SGPFK8

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R - Sonic Grey Pearl
Country flag
Purchased my 2019 Sonic Gray Pearl CTR in Wilde Honda in Sarasota, FL for over $2k under MSRP and came with Type R illuminated door sills, Type R all weather cargo tray and clear door edge guards at no extra cost. Brought her home a few days ago.

Last edited:

18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
Purchased my 2019 Sonic Blue Pearl CTR in Wilde Honda in Sarasota, FL for over $2k under MSRP and came with Type R illuminated door sills, Type R all weather cargo tray and clear door edge guards at no extra cost. Brought her home a few days ago.
Sounds like a sick deal. Crazy these are below MSRP now. Went from hard to find at MSRP to quickly under MSRP. I knew it would happen as the market willing to pay over was growing externally thin. Now just to hope the used market doesn't take a nose dive.

omalleyman

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Type R
Country flag
Purchased my 2019 Sonic Blue Pearl CTR in Wilde Honda in Sarasota, FL for over $2k under MSRP and came with Type R illuminated door sills, Type R all weather cargo tray and clear door edge guards at no extra cost. Brought her home a few days ago.
Sonic blue?

jayevo23

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
Sounds like a sick deal. Crazy these are below MSRP now. Went from hard to find at MSRP to quickly under MSRP. I knew it would happen as the market willing to pay over was growing externally thin. Now just to hope the used market doesn't take a nose dive.
It's starting to. There's a good amount on the used car market and 19' are going for around 35k now. At least where I'm at.

s2ktaxi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CTR, '19 Civic Si, '17 Civic EX HB, '09 Civic Si, '01 S2000
Country flag
Black one at MSRP in MA. Please contact James Bulger <[email protected]> at Honda of Westborough in MA. I bought over 20 Hondas from him over the last 3 decades! I got mine from him earlier this year and had it shipped to the Northwest.