CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
If we are going to flame the dealers that are doing ADM's, we should also do something to go out of our way to acknowledge the dealers not marking up like 'big meanies.' This isn't necessarily meant to become a debate on the legality of markups or the inner workings of capitalism, just to try and either help people find good dealers for a CTR or even for a regular DD.

As the list grows, I'll try to compile them by state.

FL-
Wilde Honda in Sarasota - MSRP!

MD-

PA-
Apple Honda, York. MSRP. (Black unit already 'sold')
Rahal Honda

edit- removed Heritage Honda in MD
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nemesis724

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R Touring, 2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan Sport 6MT, 2007 Honda Civic Si 6MT, 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X (Sold), 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII (RIP)
Heritage Honda (Parkville, MD) is only about 5 miles away from me. Last time I went there was like 8 years ago :)

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Heritage Honda (Parkville, MD) is only about 5 miles away from me. Last time I went there was like 8 years ago :)
I actually have one of my deposits there...but I'm supposedly 3rd on the list which is why they aren't my only deposit. Hopefully they work out for me!

Phantisy

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.primalsynthetics.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda Fit Sport, 17 Honda CTR
Country flag
Just know that selling you the car at MSRP does not mean they won't add "accessories" to the car when is all did and done and you won't even get accessories. They can do add on costs to the final price that do not affect the MSRP. I'm hopeful that's not the case at all. I'd love to see these go at MSRP.

Froggie3kb

HondaProKevin.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.HondaProKevin.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR, S2000, RSX-S, Accord, CR-V
Country flag
Just know that selling you the car at MSRP does not mean they won't add "accessories" to the car when is all did and done and you won't even get accessories. They can do add on costs to the final price that do not affect the MSRP. I'm hopeful that's not the case at all. I'd love to see these go at MSRP.
That's the exact problem I was running into while on my original hunt to find a dealer at MSRP. The few that were doing MSRP were tacking on a bunch of crap to drive the price up. I even asked if I could give them X amount of money that they were going to put on it for them to not put it on and they said no lol. Thankfully all of the work paid off though on finding a dealer that wasn't up for the games and gimmicks.

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Were selling at MSRP here in NY and no one has left a deposit yet for a black CTR.
Waiting for you to call me :) messaged you my number

Plombhpa

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, F150
Country flag
hope you get it man , good job saying no to those over priced type rs in cali bro , be a nice trip out to get your car if you get this one
Auto Nation in Tucson offered me 1st car at MSRP last year so I gave pave them my deposit on the spot. Now I am waiting for news on color and delivery date. So sorry that some of you are getting jacked up.

evlsmurf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Impreza Sport
Country flag
Really trying to find a blue CTR in the northeast. Every dealer in NY I spoke to that is getting blue has been extremely shady and marking them up. Any help in find one at MSRP would be amazing.

Plombhpa

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R, F150
Country flag
If we are going to flame the dealers that are doing ADM's, we should also do something to go out of our way to acknowledge the dealers not marking up like 'big meanies.' This isn't necessarily meant to become a debate on the legality of markups or the inner workings of capitalism, just to try and either help people find good dealers for a CTR or even for a regular DD.

As the list grows, I'll try to compile them by state.

MD-
Heritage Honda MD (multiple locations)
-Deposit on MSRP, no ADM, no add-ins

PA-
Apple Honda, York. MSRP. (Black unit already 'sold')
You said sold but has it been delivered. I am trying to figure out when cars get onto inventory sheets and are scheduled for delivery. My dealer in Tucson has no idea when he is getting a car and information on color. At least I was guaranteed the 1st one at MSRP, no add one.

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You said sold but has it been delivered. I am trying to figure out when cars get onto inventory sheets and are scheduled for delivery. My dealer in Tucson has no idea when he is getting a car and information on color. At least I was guaranteed the 1st one at MSRP, no add one.
I suppose not really sold, just that there's there is a deposit securing tthat specific vehicle.

RP2000R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Porsche GT4, 20 Civic Si, 15 Lexus IS350 RWD
Country flag
I suppose not really sold, just that there's there is a deposit securing tthat specific vehicle.
I put down a $2500 non refundable on a Polished Metal and was give a vin/Eta a few weeks ago. The next day the car didn't show anything in iN and still doesn't but the SM called and said new Eta is June 4-8. Original Eta was June 24-28. I have done business with them for 20 years/14 cars and dealt with the same SM so hoping Iam good to go!
Sponsored