CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

Mr. X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #45600
Country flag
How in the world were you able to get the car for 41k out the door? best I've been able to do is msrp plus tags and taxes.
Traded my 2013 Si in. They gave me 9K for it.
Sponsored

Akgunit007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CW Type R
Country flag
If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? I see you have the car seat of your older child behind you since it will give a bit more space. I'm 6'1 with a longer lower torso so my biggest issues with vehicles and my kids come from that. Other than that, this gives me a lot more hope!
I'm 5'7
6'1 may be a little tight, but you can get a lower profile car seat as well possibly. Mine are the Graco 4ever DLX which are massive.

natethegreat

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R / Ap1 S2000
Country flag
Thank you for that! I'm getting closer to finalizing the purchase of the type r, been slowly convincing the wife lol.
If you decide to purchase the more family oriented vehicle please let me know, been looking for a SGP at or near MSRP for awhile.

GGinMP

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR
Country flag
Any have any ideas on one in California? Don’t mind paying 2-3 over sticker…
I got mine back in December from Yreka Honda (Zip 96097) for $2k over sticker, but they included the accessories I wanted (wheel locks, seatback protectors and cargo tray) and drove it down to my house in the Bay Area (5 1/2 hours one way). I figure all of that was worth a grand, so I consider that $1k mark-up. Yreka doesn't have anything in stock, but others in the area do and I've found that they deal more than in major metro areas. Good luck!

ebw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Acura RDX, 14 BMW 650i, 09 Aston Martin V8V, 73 Ford Maverick, 47 handbuilt racer
Country flag
So after what feels like, years!! I put a deposit on a SGP for msrp!

But now the wife is asking me to look into an accord sport 2.0t with a manual??‍♂ Does anyone have any experience with both? Which would you say is better? I have 2 children, a 5 year old and a 2 year old. Any help is appreciated!! Just sucks that she pulled that on me when I placed a deposit on a Type R. Luckily it’s still in transit so I still have some time to decide.

Your kids will fit well into a CTR, no problems. I am 6'2" and have a 12 year old that sits behind me, in a carseat, in that car and we each have ample leg room.
The CTR will retain value much better than the 2.0t.
The CTR is much more fun to drive.
Personal preference, the hatch is more usable than a trunk and the interior is more appealing in the CTR.
If this car will primarily be driven by you and you prefer the CTR, then it is an easy choice. If it is to be driven primarily by your wife and she doesn't care to drive a car with a giant wing, winglets and needing winter tires then maybe have her drive the CTR again before making a sad, disappointing choice.
If this is an extra car not used for daily driving then again, the CTR is the right choice, IMO.
Further bonus, your kids can watch you drive and learn to drive a manual transmission. They will then be the only one amongst their classmates to have this valuable skill, you can buy them a manual transmission car and relax knowing that none of their friends are going to drive it and it is less likely to be stolen.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
Sam Boswell Honda in Enterprise, AL has a Rallye Red Type R for MSRP (They say MSRP, but has a small markup ~$500) + Accessories (Interior package , carbon fiber package, and environment package). Accessories have a markup but they might budge on them.

King's Honda in Auburn, AL sells only at MSRP with a 599 title fee but they are small, not sure when they might get another Type R though. But they are absolutely fantastic.

Kirasdj

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Civic Type R all day. I have 2 car seats in back and no problems. Hatch>Trunk. Gonna get way more looks in Type R. Resale on Type R will be waaaaay better as well. Live the dream!!!

20210718_200427.jpg
Do you kids ever complete about no AC in the back?

Akgunit007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CW Type R
Country flag
Do you kids ever complete about no AC in the back?
Not yet haha but my AC is always cranked.
AC on this thing could definitely be better...was spoiled in the Pilot.
Only drive 10 mins to drop em at school and chuckie cheese so not too bad.
Need to get back windows ceramic tinted for sure.

carrot_chaser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R - Sonic Gray Pearl
Country flag
Just joined the club and picked up my 2021 CTR yesterday.

Honda of Newnan in GA had one and they were originally asking $5k over MSRP. I was able to get it for 2k over and 1k in accessories.

I called multiple dealers and and some were asking 12k over, eventually a few of them called back asking to see what I wanted to pay...seems like its just a tactic to mark them up, i doubt anyone is buying $50k CTRs unless its the LE.

Garrus

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR CW - Garage / 2016 Touring CBM - Daily
Country flag
Sticker from Honda East in Cincinnati Ohio. Sales Rep was Gary Pable. Incredible people to work with.

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! Honda East CTR

kevinoh17

First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Anybody know of any dealerships in texas, louisiana, oklahoma, mississippi that would be willing to do MSRP or even close to MSRP. Been calling around and no luck at any dealerships within 2 states of Houston...

PluspyR

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R, 2017 Kawasaki z650
Country flag
I bought my Boost Blue CTR at MSRP back in May 2021 from Larry at Superior Honda in Louisiana ( 1845 Westbank Expy, Harvey, LA 70058 ). He also sold another at MSRP to another person in Texas I don't know if they'll do it again, but just letting you know my experience. Good Luck. Car is worth every penny at MSRP.

Raa430

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2017
Country flag
Anyone know if theres a dealer in Pennsylvania selling at msrp or at least 1k mark up?

Friction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sam Boswell Honda in Enterprise, AL has a Rallye Red Type R for MSRP (They say MSRP, but has a small markup ~$500) + Accessories (Interior package , carbon fiber package, and environment package). Accessories have a markup but they might budge on them.

King's Honda in Auburn, AL sells only at MSRP with a 599 title fee but they are small, not sure when they might get another Type R though. But they are absolutely fantastic.
I just called sam boswell Honda and they are asking over $46k they added $6k of dealer add ons... CF mirrors, hood scoop, etc.
Sponsored