Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 V6 6 SPEED COUPE ACCORD
Yep, and the primary reason I passed. Less than the ADM a lot of dealers are asking, but still ridiculous IMO.
For that kind of money they should include tint and lighting illumination
Sponsored

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just didn't like the fact that the accessories were mandatory and non-negotiable. Installation costs were absurd. Maybe less than a $5K ADM, but still ridiculous. Bottom line, a dealbreaker.

Wheel_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Passport Elite, '16 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro
Country flag
Yeah. They're going to load it up with all the crap that doesn't cost them anything or any labor. Bunch of crap nobody wants.

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There's a reason that the Jay Honda "sweepstakes" car is still available. But maybe they don't "get it"!

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
People already have 2018 hatchback's so this and the Si should be 2018 by next month.

wmo168

First Name
Mr M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Geo Metro
Country flag
There's a reason that the Jay Honda "sweepstakes" car is still available. But maybe they don't "get it"!
People in Ohio area not interested in the Add on but I am sure you can't find any Type R @ MSRP anywhere else... JGREEN16, you still holding on to MSRP?

PilotZero

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Sedan (totaled) 2017 Type R (#322)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We should really start a new thread and give the dealers who have maintained their integrity over the summer some more visibility. It's really hard to find them while sifting through this thread, which seems to have veered off into unconfirmed reports and cynicism.

There are plenty of dealers offering MSRP, even if they're adding accessories. That's a whole lot better than dealers who just say they're holding their CTR indefinitely while taking offers or asking a higher price without offering anything extra.

Vdeity86

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350z Anniversary Edition(sold), Accord, #1220 CTR
Country flag
Should've just used the Excel Spreadsheet.... I named like 5 dealers that did MSRP (one dealer name changed their tune, but the others are doing MSRP, except u had to jump in line)

Honda Marketing

First Name
kimha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL Type-S
You should be able to buy a CTR at MSRP now. If you can't find one then you are either haven't tried hard enough or not willing to buy it from out of state. I started looking for a white CTR at MSRP in late June and had no luck. I was willing to buy it out of state so I used google map to locate Honda dealers near airports and highways, within 1000 miles from my home. My plan was to fly there one-way and have fun driving the car home. I called over 50 dealers and left my contact number with them and told them specifically not to call me unless they are selling at MSRP. No calls for almost 3 months until last week. Two dealers called me offering MSRP, but I'm no longer interested in the CTR because I now wanted the BMW M2 with rear wheel drive, so I told them to remove me from their list. If I get other MSRP offers I will post their contact names/numbers on this forum right away. But you should be able to find one on your own. Cold weather is arriving soon and the summer tires on the CTR can not be driven in temperatures above 40 degree F. So many dealers know they need to find buyers before the car is delivered to their dealerships starting November. The question is - Are you willing to buy it knowing you can't drive it home with these summer tires?

jjerror

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CW CTR, BMW Z4M, Toyota Sienna
Country flag
Which 2 dealers are offering MSRP?