BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
Many LEs still sitting on lots around here :rofl: keep trying to get $10K+ over dummies.

Nice to see they're still collecting dust. Beyond the initial must have customers, demand doesn't seem to be there even for LEs with those markups......and it shouldn't be.
Ya, it’s interesting. Super hot car market. Strong five year run for the CTR. Typically a very low demand color. ~15% premium over the base CTR which has seen annual price increases. People want something others don’t have. Honda was pretty savvy limiting the run to 600 as I‘m not sure the demand would support more.
Sponsored

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
Ya, it’s interesting. Super hot car market. Strong five year run for the CTR. Typically a very low demand color. ~15% premium over the base CTR which has seen annual price increases. People want something others don’t have. Honda was pretty savvy limiting the run to 600 as I‘m not sure the demand would support more.
See, I typically HATE yellow cars. Not a fan of the CTR in yellow tbh. But.......for whatever reason, I love yellow on the ITR, S2K, and NSX. It would probably be my top choice for all 3 of those cars.

If someone like me likes those classic Hondas in that color that much, I would have guessed way more people like the yellow on the CTR, enough to snatch these up even with some markup. Bet the initial premium on a car with the same powertrain didn't help.

MyFirstHonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Interesting, most of the inventory left on the east coast is boost blue and champ white!
Boost Blue is definitely readily available on the east coast.

vtecrawr

First Name
Truong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 CRX
Country flag
Looking for a CW CTR for MSRP, have called over 20 dealers, no luck. Anyone have any leads? Willing to travel/ship.

Oongie

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 STI and 2003 RSX Type-s
Country flag
Looking for a CW CTR for MSRP, have called over 20 dealers, no luck. Anyone have any leads? Willing to travel/ship.
Fox Honda in Auburn, NY was willing to do MSRP for CW + $2.5k of add-ons ( Chrome Wheel Locks, Type R Floor Mats, Carbon Fiber Hood Intake, and a Carbon Fiber Mirror Cover )

Manatee Bob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si; Toyota Avalon Hybrid
Country flag
Fox Honda should be moved to the "nauty" list. I queried their inventory and they joined the band wagon with "taking offers" on their CW CTR.

Last edited:

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR #45050 (Sold) 2019 Camaro SS 1LE
Country flag

MyFirstHonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R, 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT, 2002 Lexus ES300
Country flag
Hey guys, finally have the time to post where I sniped my CBP at MSRP out of Leith Honda in Raleigh, NC.
IMG-7721.jpg

IMG-7730.jpg
Congrats. Did u go the road trip route or have it transported back to SoCal?