diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R, Accord, CRV
Country flag
Pearson Honda in Midlothian, VA has a Sonic Gray Type-R that has a 3k ADM, but will probably take MSRP. Call Roberto Soto at 703-398-5369
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BBP Civic Type R
Country flag
I got my Boost Blue from East Coast Honda in SC. They initially wanted 5k markup, but then came down to MSRP. Not sure if it was due to being the last day of the month and quarter, but got it at MSRP nonetheless.

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
I got my Boost Blue from East Coast Honda in SC. They initially wanted 5k markup, but then came down to MSRP. Not sure if it was due to being the last day of the month and quarter, but got it at MSRP nonetheless.
That is exactly what it was...This happened to me. a dealer i previously went to was going to do mark up, but then called me back later after i made another deal near the end of the month offering MSRP.

Skyrush77

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Crosstour EX-L
Country flag
Paul Moak Honda in Jackson, MS still has a Boost Blue for msrp. Somebody go snatch it. Ask for Anna McGuffe , 601-360-8300.
They also have a CW in transit.
Just contacted the dealer. Wants $6k markup for the car... Im about to just go in for the one I got quoted for $5k markup in Virginia...

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just contacted the dealer. Wants $6k markup for the car... Im about to just go in for the one I got quoted for $5k markup in Virginia...
Which one in Virginia? If it’s the sonic gray one I mention above call Roberto Soto at 703-398-5369
He may be able to get it for you at MSRP

Skyrush77

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Which one in Virginia? If it’s the sonic gray one I mention above call Roberto Soto at 703-398-5369
He may be able to get it for you at MSRP
The boost blue going to Mechanicsville Honda. I really want to try and get a BB but that seems to fade with every offer I get from dealerships. Might just go the Don Jacobs route and hope to get lucky...

SuperBaoser

First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M3 CS, 2019 GTI
Country flag
The boost blue going to Mechanicsville Honda. I really want to try and get a BB but that seems to fade with every offer I get from dealerships. Might just go the Don Jacobs route and hope to get lucky...
Keep trying! I called for a whole day(50 dealerships) and then I got 3 calls back the next day saying theyd go MSRP. Try now while its nearing the end of the month!

Skyrush77

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Keep trying! I called for a whole day(50 dealerships) and then I got 3 calls back the next day saying theyd go MSRP. Try now while its nearing the end of the month!
I've basically already done this but over the past three days now! Am I just looking in the wrong places? The only places I really havent hit up yet are New England, Florida, Most of the Carolinas, Ohio (Minus Von's Honda, who was mentioned in this thread and still hasnt gotten back to me), and anything west of Arkansas (I contacted a dealer in Nebraska about their BB in transit but it already sold). Thoughts?

Scoobtothenoog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Type R
Country flag

Are you shitting me? Attached are screen shots of our text conversation and email she sent... Un f*ckin believable! Sorry man.

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! Screenshot_20210422-151848_Messages

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! Screenshot_20210422-152859_Messages

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! Screenshot_20210422-151948_Yahoo Mail

Last edited:

Skyrush77

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Are you shitting me? Attached are screen shots of our text conversation and email she sent... Un f*ckin believable! Sorry man.

Screenshot_20210422-151848_Messages.jpg

View attachment 287404
Funny thing is thats the ORIGINAL PRICE I was given. Went to ask about how to secure the vehicle for purchase, came back and said the sales manager raised the price to $44,285 plus fees and taxes! By far the WORST interaction I've had with a dealer so far... you have no idea how ticked I was when they told me that!

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Patients and persistence brother. I remember calling probably 30 different dealers in 5 states for 4 months before I got mine at MSRP. The time of month is key also. Mine was priced with a big ADM and I called and said I will buy it on the spot for straight up MSRP and his sales manager said sell it. Later I found out that they needed to sell a certain amount of cars for the month(buy back $).

Tiitime

First Name
TT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Country flag
Gotta be careful out there. Had a ton of dealers sending MSRP quote only to try and switch it up later or say they can’t give you final pricing with your state tax until you fill their finance application.

There were a few too many so I didn’t keep track. Probably since this model is soon coming to an end and a lot more are inquiring.

First Name
RK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R 2021
Country flag
I just bought an SPG from Honda of Cleveland Tennessee (I know it might be quite far for some) for MSRP. Ask for James Matthews.
I drove it back to Seattle last weekend. Hectic, yep. Fun, totally!

Shipping is an option too ofc

princeRS

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
I just bought an SPG from Honda of Cleveland Tennessee (I know it might be quite far for some) for MSRP. Ask for James Matthews.
I drove it back to Seattle last weekend. Hectic, yep. Fun, totally!

Shipping is an option too ofc
great guy! had initially dealt with him on a BB until I was able to find a CW locally (from this thread)
Sponsored