CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

MrTuckers

Reaction score
Car(s)
CRV, Odyssey, Accord 9th Gen
Country flag
I couldnt get it for MSRP. Its tough to negotiate on a car they know they can sell for MSRP anytime. All they have to do is sit on it for a while and somebody will pay the premium. If it doesnt sell after 6 months they would entertain MSRP. What's your negotiating tool ?
Patience is a virtue. I say if it's something that can wait and the situation puts you in a better place where you are now then go for it. I think the best comes to those who wait for the right timing in the end.

Advertisement

First Name
Jimmy
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Porche Boxster
Country flag
Patience is a virtue. I say if it's something that can wait and the situation puts you in a better place where you are now then go for it. I think the best comes to those who wait for the right timing in the end.
You got the right idea and that's what I've been doing since the Fk8 been released lol. If I end up giving up--I'll probably wait until Acura's TLX type s.

Muggsy

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 PMM CTR, 2000 Lexus GS400
Country flag
Hey all, just picked up a 2020 CBP today $290 over the MSRP. There are couple CW and CBP Type R in Jersey selling at MSRP. I'm ok with the $290 BS ADM, since I don't have to drive all the way up to Jersey. Tyson Honda is asking 5k over MSRP for the 2020 RR.
Just curious, which VA dealer did you buy from? I am also in NOVA and bought a couple years ago, so I'm pretty familiar with most of the dealers here.

izzyC-EX

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BB CTR, AW 2020 M2C, GLC63 (wifey's bad ass ride), 96 M Edition Miata.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What is the situation with the factory for the Type-R. Are they open and moving again?

MR2S2000

Reaction score
Car(s)
MR2 S2000
Country flag
Just picked up a new 2020 CW Type R for MSRP $37,950 at Valencia Honda in SoCa. Great experience with no BS. Excited to be back in the Type R family!
Congrats!

Last few times, I tried buying Honda from Valencia, it was the highest priced. Went to Cerritos or to Galipn Honda to make deals.

Surprised they gave CTR for MSRP there. But very happy to see you go it

Enjoy it in good health :)

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 SGP Type R, 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT, 2002 Lexus ES300
Country flag
Congrats!

Last few times, I tried buying Honda from Valencia, it was the highest priced. Went to Cerritos or to Galipn Honda to make deals.

Surprised they gave CTR for MSRP there. But very happy to see you go it

Enjoy it in good health :)
How did you do at cerritos?

SonicDave

Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6 M/T
Country flag
First Name
Ralph
Reaction score
Car(s)
99 Integra Type R, 2000 Civic SiR 2012 civic 1966 Mustang
Country flag
i sold my Integra Type R this weekend and today i found a Boost Blue civic though it wont be built for 2 more weeks i will leave the deposit on it today the east coast dealer offered it to me at MSRP and no added accessories so i am happy with that .. the quotes i got for shipping so far is about $1300 to california but it is better then lining the pockets of dealers in california with their added markup only downfall is i will likely have to wait 1-2 months for the car to be delivered i will post the name of the dealer once my deposit is secured later today

scottso990

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Type R SGP
Country flag
Was looking at the dealer reviews and apparently they do alot of bait/switch and jack up prices or advertise cars they dont have in stock...they yelp reviews are terrible
Darn that's a shame. Makes sense given their prices. They seem pretty low