CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
I finally did it ya'll I am now an owner of a 2020 Civic type R sonic grey pearl.
If anyone is still looking shout out to Anthony Manley at Hazleton Honda in Hazleton Pennsylvania hooked me up no games at cost I even got a discount on 100,000 miles extended warranty and protection for my wheels and paint. If you are in the Market and looking for a Type R keep Hazleton Honda in mind
Sponsored

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R, 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT, 2002 Lexus ES300
Country flag
I finally did it ya'll I am now an owner of a 2020 Civic type R sonic grey pearl.
If anyone is still looking shout out to Anthony Manley at Hazleton Honda in Hazleton Pennsylvania hooked me up no games at cost I even got a discount on 100,000 miles extended warranty and protection for my wheels and paint. If you are in the Market and looking for a Type R keep Hazleton Honda in mind
Congrats and welcome to the FK8 club.

lou430

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R BB, 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2011 Honda CR-Z EX
Country flag

Congrats man and excellent color choice. For MSRP or invoice ?

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag

jayevo23

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
Congrats

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
MSRP I wish at invoice lol
Nice! SGP is a great color for the CTR (I may be a bit biased...)

As you certainly know, MSRP is a solid deal for a 2020.

Enjoy the car!

Seandingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP CTR, 2010 Accord
Country flag
I'm in Houston, and until 2 weeks ago maybe 2 CTRs came through...all well above MSRP. There's a Red one in Covington, LA that's been on the lot for over a month...they'll probably go $1000 below MSRP. Oddly, they wanted $1000 over MSRP for a newly arrived white CTR.

There were no deals in Houston, despite the economic situation, because the first wave of CTRs hit the area all at once...I suspect in a couple of weeks you can negotiate closer to MSRP. I bought my last 3 Hondas at Big Star here in Houston...and I explained to them that their short-term desire to sell the CTR way above MSPR was jeopardizing a long-term customer. They didn't care.

There were so many laughable experiences...especially North Corpus Christi Honda, whos poorly trained salesperson at one point told me Honda is only making 600 Type Rs...maybe that's why he was asking $47,900!

During my search (probably called 30 dealerships) I found a couple of notable dealerships:

• Frank Brown Honda in Lubbock, TX - Sells at MSRP, no add-ons.

• Mungenast St. Louis Honda - Says the sales manager does not allow them to sell above MSRP, no add-ons.

• Bob Boyte Honda Jackson, MS - I bought my 2020 White CTR here for $36,990, no add-ons. That was their price, no negotiations required. They said they understand that the typical CRT buyer doesn't want the dealership installing tint and random accessories, you get it just like it comes off the truck -minus the plastic coverings. I really thought it was a scam...but I eventually flew to the Jackson airport ($77 thank you AA), Milton was there waiting for me, and less than an hour later I was on my way back to Houston in my first CTR road trip. When I'm ready to replace my 08 Ridgeline, I'm going to call them first.
Thanks for the tip on Bob Boyte! I was able to work with Milton to secure a unit they have coming in at MSRP and have it shipped to California for cheaper than what I would have paid out here. He's great!

Last edited:

jesusinasnapbak

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Just joined today!

I spent all of last week calling over 20 dealers in a 200 miles radius to see who would give me the best deal on a 2019 CTR. Not a single dealer would come below sticker price on 2019's, The funniest one had to be this dealer in Mass had a Championship White that was sitting at the dealer for over 428 days and the guy would not come below sticker price.. his exact quote was "It's our showroom staple and will continue to be, we will not sell below sticker" ?

Anyway!

Turns out the dealer closest to me ended up giving me the best deal, 37k flat with a 7 year 100k mile bumper to bumper warranty. Polished Metal Metallic

I pick the car up this week and ohhhh boy am i excited.
Glad to join the Honda family once again!

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R, 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT, 2002 Lexus ES300
Country flag
Just joined today!

I spent all of last week calling over 20 dealers in a 200 miles radius to see who would give me the best deal on a 2019 CTR. Not a single dealer would come below sticker price on 2019's, The funniest one had to be this dealer in Mass had a Championship White that was sitting at the dealer for over 428 days and the guy would not come below sticker price.. his exact quote was "It's our showroom staple and will continue to be, we will not sell below sticker" ?

Anyway!

Turns out the dealer closest to me ended up giving me the best deal, 37k flat with a 7 year 100k mile bumper to bumper warranty. Polished Metal Metallic

I pick the car up this week and ohhhh boy am i excited.
Glad to join the Honda family once again!
37K otd including ttl? Wow. Awesome.

jesusinasnapbak

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
wait 37k otd ?? How much for the extended ? I got 6 yr 75k miles dont remember how much it came out to.
They said 35.5k for just basic normal warranty.
I said i wanted a 7/ 100k... they said 38 flat
I said ill sign everything right now you give me sticker 37 flat plus NYS fees with the 7/100k
Signed Friday, called the bank Saturday... check should be here tomorrow and ill be picking it up in the next couple days.

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
They said 35.5k for just basic normal warranty.
I said i wanted a 7/ 100k... they said 38 flat
I said ill sign everything right now you give me sticker 37 flat plus NYS fees with the 7/100k
Signed Friday, called the bank Saturday... check should be here tomorrow and ill be picking it up in the next couple days.
congrats. PMM was one of my choices until SGP. Great color.