CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

typerfanboy282

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Mark VI
I put down a $2500 non refundable on a Polished Metal and was give a vin/Eta a few weeks ago. The next day the car didn't show anything in iN and still doesn't but the SM called and said new Eta is June 4-8. Original Eta was June 24-28. I have done business with them for 20 years/14 cars and dealt with the same SM so hoping Iam good to go!
My eta is also June 4-8 so I think your good to go bro
Sponsored

Trey

R-00621
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #00621
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm 3rd in line and I don't have many details on my car yet, other than MSRP, but Curry Honda in Chamblee GA is awesome! @RatedR is a great sales guy! Also, hit him up for CTR accessories too. He'll get you the best price! He was our go-to-guy back when the ITR was selling. He's old school!

capitalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR - #1643
Honda dealerships in Atlanta are highly variable...

Good and bad managers/sales at them all...

Personally I have used Gwinnett Place and Carey Paul...

Gwinnett Place probably has more flaws...

But in order to get a position #1 deposit early in the process... Had to go to SC, very few would commit in Atlanta...

Got offered a #2 spot later at MSRP... but my #1 spot is solid, so I passed....

RatedR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Integra GS-R (sold). 2000 Integra Type R (sold). 2017 Civic Type R.
Country flag
I'm 3rd in line and I don't have many details on my car yet, other than MSRP, but Curry Honda in Chamblee GA is awesome! @RatedR is a great sales guy! Also, hit him up for CTR accessories too. He'll get you the best price! He was our go-to-guy back when the ITR was selling. He's old school!
Thanks Trey. Happy to help whoever I can.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NC2 MX5 (Miata)
Country flag
Honestly if I can't get the R for msrp in the couple months I can wait for the 2018 when they'll be going for way under msrp. Great as this car is... I love it because its bonkers looking, for the majority its a huge turn off. Every hot performance car cools off eventually.

Phantisy

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.primalsynthetics.com
Vehicle(s)
'13 Honda Fit Sport, 17 Honda CTR
Country flag
Honestly if I can't get the R for msrp in the couple months I can wait for the 2018 when they'll be going for way under msrp. Great as this car is... I love it because its bonkers looking, for the majority its a huge turn off. Every hot performance car cools off eventually.
Yeah true. Hopefully Honda doesn't decide to discontinue it here anytime soon!

evlsmurf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Impreza Sport
Country flag
Berlin City in Portland, ME has a black one that no one has been interested in. They said they will probably do MSRP. Call and ask for Jeff. Let him know I posted on here, as I told him I would. ~Nick

BABear70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017' Honda Civic Type R in Ralley Red R-04344, 2016' Honda Civic Touring Sedan in Ralley Red, 1997' Honda Civic CX Hatchback in Electron Blue Pearl
Country flag
#2 at Honda of Columbia in Lexington, SC. MSRP promised (Used to work there for 7 years). Multiple folks on wait list. @jdmk20akid was my co-worker and now my sales guy... Happy that's the case.

BA

BABear70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017' Honda Civic Type R in Ralley Red R-04344, 2016' Honda Civic Touring Sedan in Ralley Red, 1997' Honda Civic CX Hatchback in Electron Blue Pearl
Country flag
Hope #2 is not heavily delayed... hard to tell
Hoping there IS a #2 for 2017... Further hoping it's either Red, White or Blue...

BA

Nemesis724

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R Touring, 2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan Sport 6MT, 2007 Honda Civic Si 6MT, 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X (Sold), 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII (RIP)
I actually have one of my deposits there...but I'm supposedly 3rd on the list which is why they aren't my only deposit. Hopefully they work out for me!
Put a deposit today. I am #6 or #7 (I forgot which one LOL) on the list. They will sell the unit to me as MSRP (no ADM) and no add-ons. Can't beat that price. And they don't pressure me or anything. Deposit is completely refundable and I can get it back anytime. The sales guy who helped me was easy going, and the transaction went smoothly... :) What a very peaceful day for me :cool:

CJ :D

metal_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TSX (Euro-R mods), 2009 Acura TSX, 2008 MDX, 2011 Shelby GT500, 2018 Type R, 2020 MDX A-Spec
Country flag
Yeah true. Hopefully Honda doesn't decide to discontinue it here anytime soon!
Not likely as they designed this gen hatch with the Type R in mind and spent a lot of time, effort and R&D developing it.
Sponsored