TANSTAAFL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, Championship White
Country flag
In re steering wheels being off-center, this is one of my bugaboos that I have finally, after well over 40 years of driving, come to accept is just one of those things that are put on this Earth to torment us for sins of a past life.

The Audi S5 I had a while back had the same issue. Repeated attempts to get the dealer to fix it were for naught, as nothing they did actually fixed it. I think the CTR holds it better than most really, but it's not a function of the price of the car for sure.
Sponsored

juang1985

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GOLF R MK7
Country flag
In re steering wheels being off-center, this is one of my bugaboos that I have finally, after well over 40 years of driving, come to accept is just one of those things that are put on this Earth to torment us for sins of a past life.

The Audi S5 I had a while back had the same issue. Repeated attempts to get the dealer to fix it were for naught, as nothing they did actually fixed it. I think the CTR holds it better than most really, but it's not a function of the price of the car for sure.
Now the thing is, my car is brand new. Should it show caster being off?

HoboKit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW FK8
Country flag
If it bother you that much get the shop to have the bubble level to the center and you will get perfect caster
Where I circle there’s a bubble level u can adjust the number to whatever that you like
Honda Civic 10th gen CTR alignment. Does this look right? B71E2E31-7FD4-4D45-BA38-920FD282275E

TANSTAAFL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, Championship White
Country flag
No clue about that. I was just rambling on about the steering wheel alignment. The rest of the stuff, the suspension and all, might as well be incantations in Latin for all I know of it.
Sponsored