Crystal Black Wing Spoiler for Aegean Blue Coupe Touring?

AegeanCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback ST
I wanna install a black oem wing spoiler on my new Aegean blue coupe what do you guys think? Should I stick to the same colored spoiler instead?
Sponsored

Scottdh20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ex-t, 2003 honda s2000
i think mis-matched body panels looks cheap. like the old days of un painted bumpers, side view mirrors and door trim on base models.

i also think when someone goes over board on the "two-tone" on the accesories like black body kit, spoiler, etc looks like you bought generic ebay unpainted parts and slapped them on your car.

this is simply my opinion, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i will support modification of any car in any manner because im a true car enthusiest, i may not like it but i will respect the hard work that went into making it you own.

Brandons2697

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
I think it would look nice. Black is always a good contrast for any color car imo. If I were to get a spoiler, it would definitely be black. :thumbsup:

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
If mine didn't have a spoiler on it when I got it..I would've done it in black also...only thing is it needs a lip and black side spoilers that sit on bottom of the rocker panel and rears to look complete. I think it would look weird without having a body kit with a lip in black to balance it out.. Hmm but I could be wrong..I would need to see it. Photoshop it and post it...;)

Brandons2697

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
If mine didn't have a spoiler on it when I got it..I would've done it in black also...only thing is it needs a lip and black side spoilers that sit on bottom of the rocker panel and rears to look complete. I think it would look weird without having a body kit with a lip in black to balance it out.. Hmm but I could be wrong..I would need to see it. Photoshop it and post it...;)
Your car would look mean with a black spoiler!

OP
OP
AegeanCT

AegeanCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback ST
I actually decided to do the black wing with the front bumper chrome piece as well as the plastic parts wrapped in either gloss black or carbon fiber. Gonna put on some O.Z. gloss black wheels too its gonna take a while for me to get these done Ill post pics when they are done.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I actually decided to do the black wing with the front bumper chrome piece as well as the plastic parts wrapped in either gloss black or carbon fiber. Gonna put on some O.Z. gloss black wheels too its gonna take a while for me to get these done Ill post pics when they are done.
cool..can't wait to see it:yes:

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Now you really have my wheels turning.. I saw a picture of the 2017 BRZ yellow series and had a black wing with the ends in yellow. Also the shark fin antenna was black also.. I want my antenna black now. I may wait until the Si comes out and see what that wing spoiler will be... But now I really want a black spoiler.. Hmm wonder if painting would be cheaper than buying a new one in the crystal black pearl. College Hills Honda sells the wing spoiler for $330 Wonder how much it would cost to take off the one I have and put on the new one.:crazy:

Last edited:
OP
OP
AegeanCT

AegeanCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback ST
Or you can get it vinyl wrapped good jobs last 5 years or more :thumbsup:

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Or you can get it vinyl wrapped good jobs last 5 years or more :thumbsup:
I'm waiting to see how yours looks!! I do like black spoilers on other cars though..:D:thumbsup:;)
Sponsored