OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cardano is great

to add:

BTC, LINK, ADA, VET should be in your portfolio for long time hodl. Niche coins like Shiba and doge are nice for pump n dump but take your gains and reinvest them into these that have a great project backing them. Always read the white paper.
Thanks for the other coin recs I'll be looking into them today too. But yes in regards to DOGE my exit plan is somewhere around 0.85

Last year I would've called you crazy to say DOGE would reach $1 but I think it's feasible now - I expect a huge sell off once/if it reaches $1 so I don't want to stick around for that
Sponsored

kultofkek

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI, 2003 Honda CRV
Country flag
Thanks for the other coin recs I'll be looking into them today too. But yes in regards to DOGE my exit plan is somewhere around 0.85

Last year I would've called you crazy to say DOGE would reach $1 but I think it's feasible now - I expect a huge sell off once/if it reaches $1 so I don't want to stick around for that

it's going to zero out. Doge is infinite and projects like btc are finite and that's why it's going up in value. BTC's end game is $10,000,000. You'll say its a joke but probably see what it's like 2031. I believe BTC will hit $100k EOY

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
it's going to zero out. Doge is infinite and projects like btc are finite and that's why it's going up in value. BTC's end game is $10,000,000. You'll say its a joke but probably see what it's like 2031. I believe BTC will hit $100k EOY
For sure absolutely, has zero substance or any use at all - just hoping to make some small gains if any on this lotto ticket

BTC I can without a doubt see that happening, once I liquidate the rest of my port I'll be putting that money into BTC

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Interesting what happened to the market lately. Apparently, there's now a venture to create a new coin called StopElon ?, but, incidentally, has all the same parameters as most every other coin, which means it's still susceptible to manipulation via social marketing. In other words, Muck could tweet about it, and makes its price fluctuate. ? What a joke.

I'm telling ya, until crypto is nationally and internationally regulated, it's a P&D marketplace.

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Interesting what happened to the market lately. Apparently, there's now a venture to create a new coin called StopElon ?, but, incidentally, has all the same parameters as most every other coin, which means it's still susceptible to manipulation via social marketing. In other words, Muck could tweet about it, and makes its price fluctuate. ? What a joke.

I'm telling ya, until crypto is nationally and internationally regulated, it's a P&D marketplace.
LOL yeah it's all def pump or dumps, waiting to see Elon get shat on for crypto manipulation and see what type of regulations will be put into place for crypto in general

copped another eth on that dip yesterday which brought my avg down wayyyyy much but whew that was a scare

peterr991

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Country flag
what about bitcoin, you are still holding or selling?

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
Been hodling all my Crypto since Feb this year.

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
what about bitcoin, you are still holding or selling?
Holding about 3k worth of BTC

Been hodling all my Crypto since Feb this year.
yeah im just going to hold and forget. Stock market has been picking up again recently after 2 months of heavy bleeding in sectors I primarily focus on (tech/ev). Slowly rebuilding my stock account after losing about 17k of profits

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type-R Sonic Pearl Grey R-43285
Country flag
I think for Crypto invest in good projects not meme coins.
HBAR, VGX, and STMX are some good ones. I don't mind doge as a meme coin cause it pumps so easily, but since the meme coin ban in some country I'm definitely iffy about it

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2015
Country flag
Today stumbled upon a tweet by CryptoWhale that he doesn't believe in BTC as he used to. His arguments seemed quite reasonable to me that's why I don't know what to do now: to hodl BTC or to sell it as soon as possible :what: I guess I will buy a little via Paydepot :)

Last edited:

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Today stumbled upon a tweet by CryptoWhale that he doesn't believe in BTC as he used to. His arguments seemed quite reasonable to me that's why I don't know what to donow: to hodl BTC or to sell it as soon as possible :what:
HODL

im down a lot on etherium I have but I told myself to buy and forget. Now is the time to get back into stocks :beer:

was up 15k early in the year, yolo'd it all and went to -4k, slowly climbing back to my initial investment from apple

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
HODL

im down a lot on etherium I have but I told myself to buy and forget. Now is the time to get back into stocks :beer:

was up 15k early in the year, yolo'd it all and went to -4k, slowly climbing back to my initial investment from apple
Negative 4K? Like, you owed? How’s that possible?

I dumped a penny stock I lost about 60% on (not too much invested in the first place), but HODL on my others.

OP
OP
suhhh

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Negative 4K? Like, you owed? How’s that possible?

I dumped a penny stock I lost about 60% on (not too much invested in the first place), but HODL on my others.
Started w 6k, went to 21k (on two accounts), did risky plays to try and double and now my port went down to about 2k. Trying to climb back to the 6-8k mark to break even on where I started

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Started w 6k, went to 21k (on two accounts), did risky plays to try and double and now my port went down to about 2k. Trying to climb back to the 6-8k mark to break even on where I started
Ah, I see.

GL! ??

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
Only hodl BTC n ETH here. Good luck you all.
Sponsored